BOOTS - free changing bag

What does the bag look like?? My pram is red and black... will it match that? lol x

What does the bag look like?? My pram is red and black... will it match that? lol x

Its black with kinda silvery/grey on it. If you type in boots free changing bag on google images you'll see it :)

When and how can I get changing bag.i am 33 weeks pregnant?can I get it from boots store?

Thank you for sharing, I never knew you could get a free changing bag from boots. I have the changing bag from Babybeau which comes with a removable baby organiser.

is the bag black and grey??? if so it will match my pram!! yay I signed up last month so I should het vouchers through soon? xxx

You should yes i got my bag at the weekend you have to buy a 45 pack of pampers nappies which are 6.99 to get the bag free :)

I just ordered a really nice Antler one out my Avon book.. then found the voucher while going through my Maternity pack thing :)

You can never have too many bags ;)

Also in the Bounty pack thing (the maternity notes one, not Mum to Be) there's a voucher for a free 27 pack of Newborn nappies from Tesco.. can't remember if Huggies or Pampers. Not too shabby! xxx

I've got the changing bag coming from Avon on Friday! I'm excited to see it!

I might get this Boots one too. I forgot about that offer!

Oh heck, hate it when posts are so old then I notice after lol x

I know and I'm quoting a post from 2011 about an avon bag lol x

Haha it's funny that the same offers are all still on! X

I just ordered a really nice Antler one out my Avon book.. then found the voucher while going through my Maternity pack thing :)

You can never have too many bags ;)

Also in the Bounty pack thing (the maternity notes one, not Mum to Be) there's a voucher for a free 27 pack of Newborn nappies from Tesco.. can't remember if Huggies or Pampers. Not too shabby! xxx

I've got the changing bag coming from Avon on Friday! I'm excited to see it!

I might get this Boots one too. I forgot about that offer!

i signed up ages ago for it (over the 4 weeks they quote) still not got mine :(

yeah old post but never mind cos the offer is still going!
got this with my first pregnancy.
it's an okay bag - bit small for my liking though - not something i'd pay £30 for but good for a freebie :)

Ive signed up for it ages ago, like 4 months ago but never got my voucher :( x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back