BOOTS - free changing bag

i got this. Quite a handy bag really and luckily for us it matches the push chair so it's become our main changing bag.

I got it think I'm gonna use it too - not sure I would pay £30 for it but it's a good freebie! x

im still waiting on my voucher its taking ages :(
bag looks fab tho x

ive got it my voucher took longer than expected to come but i also got £15 worth of sprays and stuff for £5 in was a voucher attached to the voucher for the bag :)

I've got one, it looks pretty good actually but definately wouldn't have paid £30 for it but free is a good price!

Def worth signing up, took a while for mine to come too though. Bag will come in handy and I've used most of the vouchers it comes with already x

I signed up just after Christmas and got my voucher yesterday. Haven't picked up the bag yet, but will probably use it as my main changing bag as it will match my buggy, plus will save having to buy a changing bag!

I've been waiting aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaages for my voucher boohoo!! might have to re-sign up!!

I just ordered a really nice Antler one out my Avon book.. then found the voucher while going through my Maternity pack thing :)

You can never have too many bags ;)

Also in the Bounty pack thing (the maternity notes one, not Mum to Be) there's a voucher for a free 27 pack of Newborn nappies from Tesco.. can't remember if Huggies or Pampers. Not too shabby! xxx

im still waiting on my boots and bounty pack things to come through.. Ive been waiting ages to x

how do i get my free changing bag anyone :::)))) x

Sign up to boots parenting club, online or in store. wait for vouchers to arrive, buy a pack of pampers and pick up bag at the same time using vouchers.

It takes a few weeks to come through

Emma x

Be careful about putting too much in it cos the zip breaks easily, happened to me and a friend, still good for free tho! X

It's a good freebie but a bit small, I've given mine to my mum so she has a changing bag when she looks after baby

I got mine yesterday and it matches my pram i also ended up getting the nappies and the bag for free thanks to the boots offer that is on at the moment as i bought some bottles and the way the till worked it out the nappies came free as they were the cheapest product.
so i ended up getting a box of newborn bottles a pack of nappies and a change bag for £18 bargin:dance:

im using mine for my baby bag for hospital i think

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back