freaking out!

Lilelephant

Reaction score
i just went to the loo and i there was a bit of rd blood, not much but i am freaking out, i rang EPAC and they said to go tomorrow, she was like, oh it is probably fine when is your dating scan...i was like i havent heard yet (didnt mention private one next week) and she said, well just come in tomorrow. really didnt seem bothered! I feel like a wreck

Ohh no Mrs MC don't panic! I know its easy for me to say but stay calm and just see what happens tomorrow.

Im sure everything will be fine though hun.

xx

try not to worry hon.......have you been having any sexy time? xx

no sexy time, not with this pelvis! lol I am just preparing myself now for the worse :(

dont worry hon....have you had any pain? xx

Can you ring them back and ask to be seen today. Just tell them you are really freaking out and you wont be able to sleep with worry unless you are seen today?

xx

i was just going to suggest that xx

stay calm, easy to say I know, but I agree with LoopyLou, if you are worried try and get in today, the stress of it won't help either of you anyway! xx

Bugga, hows about a walk in centre? Do you have one local that would have any scanning equipment? Or even A&E?

Last year I went to A&E and told them I didn't feel right etc etc and they gave me a scan straight away.

x

i might see if bleeding gets any worse, it was only a little bit maybe i am over reacting

So long as you don't worry your self sick, Don't want you stressing out. Try to relax and we will keep you occupied until tomorrow. Its not a long wait really is it :) xx

no hopefully not! every twinge is freaking me out now! argh stupid blood go away

have you thought about ringing your docs? x

How r u now hon? Any more blood? If u can afford to go private the Spires saw me with an hours notice when I had a bleed and only charged me 100 pounds for an emergency scan (I live in Bristol same as u). Hope all ok sweetie x x x

def stay positive, you are really doing so well and since it is not a lot dont panic, even if it does get more it doesnt mean the worst even. my friend bled from 9-11.5 weeks as she had a cyst in her uterus that was bleeding and was completley unrelated to the baby which was and still is fine (shes now 30 wks). if it gets worse and you cant face waiting til tom def go to A&E.......everything crossed for you xxxxx

Good luck for tomorrow hun :hug:
(TMI) I noticed a spot of dry dark red/purple coloured blood in my knickers the other day with brown in the rest of my knickers, I think it was discharge. We had sex the night before and I was really sore afterwards so I can only blame the sex. xxx

what was there hun? was it when u wiped? was it in your knickers? is there anything there when u wipe now?

i'm sure it is all fine hunny, try not to stress, i know that is easy to say but try to calm down if you can xxx

There was a little smear in my knickers and same on paper. Doesn't seem to be any now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back