freaking out!!

dina.marie

Reaction score
im offically freaking out.

my stomach has just ballooned, i know its just bloating but the fact of the matter is i really LOOK pregnant, even my mum said something to me today when i saw her.

I work in a call centre so i can wear what i want, ive tried on EVERYTHING in my wardrobe and NOTHING covers it!!! i live in my hoody at work and thats a good disguise but ive just washed it and theres no way it will be dry by tomorrow.

in my last job people found out really early and i dont want it to happen this time. :wall: :wall: :wall:

arrr bless hun be proud of your bump and its not so early really

My stomach goes HUGE everytime I eat at the moment! I am tending to go for the dresses over trousers combo which seems to cover it more easily than top and trousers or skirt. I've also of late taken to wearing skirts with boots - people tend to notice the boots not my belly :lol: (yes I do have some very nice boots).

I think the cover or distraction technique is definitely the way to go - maybe you need some new clothes (that would be a shame....)

I'm just going for the 'skirt with waistline pulled up' look at the mo. Admittedly it's not that much of a problem for me yet (although there is distinct podge now) but I'm loving all your sneaky techniques ladies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back