Freaking out! My CB digital says 1-2 weeks but I'm 5weeks

flowerbomb

Reaction score
Hi ladies.

I'm totally freaking out. I should be 5 weeks today, however I took a CB test this morning and it says 1-2weeks. I was expecting it to say 2-3 weeks at least.

Does this meanu HGC levels are dropping and I'm going to miscarry?

Thanks

No advice sorry! Maybe you ovulated later or the test is faulty? I’d try not to panic.. maybe try another one in a couple of days and contact your GP to have your bloods taken xxx

You could easily be a a few days out, or your wre could have been not as concentrated. Their fiddly little things those. With my first I didn't get a 2-3 unill 5+3 I think.

Just try again in a few days. Xx

Plenty don't get a 2-3 bang in 5 weeks. Their margins are huge. Try not to worry xx

You could easily be a a few days out, or your wre could have been not as concentrated. Their fiddly little things those. With my first I didn't get a 2-3 unill 5+3 I think.

Just try again in a few days. Xx
I did it on my FMU.
I dont think ill test again...itll cost me a fortune haha and ill become obsessed xx

Hi ladies.

I'm totally freaking out. I should be 5 weeks today, however I took a CB test this morning and it says 1-2weeks. I was expecting it to say 2-3 weeks at least.

Does this meanu HGC levels are dropping and I'm going to miscarry?

Thanks

Hi flower bomb I had this in my last successful pregnancy. Honestly your pee could be more dilute or the HCG just isn’t quite enough to do 2-3 yet. Mine had actually dropped from 2-3 to 1-2 and I was absolutely distraught but all was ok! Xx

Hi flower bomb I had this in my last successful pregnancy. Honestly your pee could be more dilute or the HCG just isn’t quite enough to do 2-3 yet. Mine had actually dropped from 2-3 to 1-2 and I was absolutely distraught but all was ok! Xx
Thank you, its reassuring to hear its happened to others and they've all been absolutely fine xx

It's also because the tests indicate conception, not the actual pregnancy weeks.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back