Please don't say I'm the only one who's done this...

EssJayPea

Reaction score
I got my BFP 2 weeks ago with a CB digital and got 1-2. The following week I did another and got 2-3 and again today and got 3+. I took reassurance from that as my hormones must be increasing. Have any of you ladies done this too? Xxx

I got my BFP 2 weeks ago with a CB digital and got 1-2. The following week I did another and got 2-3 and again today and got 3+. I took reassurance from that as my hormones must be increasing. Have any of you ladies done this too? Xxx
lol I used 2 take pregnacy test all the time but have stopped because at a certain point it stops showing up as bfp

Oh yes! I think I finally stopped poas when I had gotten 5 BFP's :)

Id be doing it if digis wernt so expensive, I'm tempted now as I got 2-3 lol...if I had a spare I would be checking hun xx

Last edited:
Yes I done that until I ran out of HPT, luckily for my sanity I only had two left :) xx

Lol yes I took 7 tests in total, only 2 digi's though. So got 2-3 and then 3+

Even after telling my doc I got 7 positives, she still insisted the nurse test me! Lol. X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Yes we all do it, it's because even though that baby is just there we love it to bits already

Sent from my SK17i using Tapatalk

Can a test really stop showing a positive test after so long mrz85??? x x

Haha check my profile picture! I also have 15 strip cheapies lined up in the bathroom!

when i was pregnant i took hundreds lol you are offically a * drumroll*....................:poas:

Excellent response, thanks girls! I feel "normal" again! ;-) xxx

Yep I did the same and for weeks after just to check I was still getting 3+! Still got two digis stashed away but hopefully don't need them now!!

I've done about 12 IC's and 2 clearblue digis haha :) plus an OPK just for fun! My digis went from 1-2 to 3+, so reassuring to see them going up! I'm going to keep doing them until I run out :) I'm having bleeding but my tests are so far getting darker so its really reassured me so far, hope they don't start getting lighter though as that will freak me out!

Ps - clearblue digis are 8 quid for a 2-pack on amazon, and free postage if you choose the 'supersaver' option- mine were here in 2 days after ordeeing! X

I also admit to doing this lol! Xx

Just thought I would give it ago after all this testing talk....very surprised how dark it is as it's a 6pm pee....?!?!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back