CB Digital Tests

Hchee1979

Reaction score
Hey Girls
I used a CB digital test the other day and it came up pregnant 1-2 weeks which is the best outcome ever but I've read today that these digital tests aren't always accurate.....and can give false positives... but on the box it states that its the brand that doctors recommend

Has anyone had that?

I've only taken one test up to now and I'm wondering whether to do a conventional one as well now to back it up?

Think I'm just worrying myself to death now to see if I am or not.

X

I did frer's aswell as digi when I was pregnant, if it would put your mind at ease then maybe its a good idea, not sure about false pos, sorry x x

Did you get the same result with both then?
A lot of girls on other sites are saying they get BFP with CB and then BFN with the FRER :S
x

I've never heard anyone say they have got a false positive with a CB digi, if anything, the opposite and have had to wait longer to get their BFP on a digi. x

thats made me feel better EmmaN27 :) I think I'm going to re-test again tomorrow to make sure.

I waited a week after I did my first digi and did another one to make sure it went up to 2-3 weeks and then again a week later to make sure it went up to 3+ weeks. Perhaps do that if you have some spare, made me feel better and like the pregnancy was progressing. x

thats a good idea. I think i'm still in a state of shock that its said positive and that I dont believe it lol!
x

I was like that for a while, even now I still can't believe it. x

I think its hard to believe it until you start gaining weight to be honest! :)

just been and bought some FRER ones....testing again tomorrow morning :)

x

I tested with a frer first and then backed it up with a cb digi. I keep thinking I'm not pregnant as I feel so un pregnant!! Did a normal cb yesterday just to check and got a nice cross appear. Think I'm gonna test every week til it sinks in!!! Xx

i've still got another CB digi so I might do the FRER and then the CB digi too.....god I'm getting obsessed = surely one test should be enough LOL :)
x

i used 2 cheap pound shop ones first on the friday it had a faint second line then again the next morn strong second line and since my bf was in the town i asked him to bring me a clear blue back and he got the digi pack of 2 used one and it was positive and said 2-3 weeks i kept the last one for the monday morning so i could show the dr i was preg so she didnt even bother checking herself so i assume they are pretty accurate.since i hadnt been preg since 98 i found the digi fascinating cause it told me i was both preg n how far along i was .amazing lol

Hi, when they say they're not accurate I think they mean as in the dates that it gives, can say 1-2 weeks when you may be further on or 2-3 weeks and could be less. This is what a woman told me that did my scan, she said the hormone differs so much that the test can pick up wrong date but if it says pregnant then I would say you are pregnant. Never heard of anyone getting a false positive on digis. Congrats xxx :)

Hi, when they say they're not accurate I think they mean as in the dates that it gives, can say 1-2 weeks when you may be further on or 2-3 weeks and could be less. This is what a woman told me that did my scan, she said the hormone differs so much that the test can pick up wrong date but if it says pregnant then I would say you are pregnant. Never heard of anyone getting a false positive on digis. Congrats xxx :)

I got told this about the dates too....depends if your wee resembles industrial cleaner when you test lol. They need to make the ads clearer too....they don't tell you how far along you are after 3 weeks so they should say so imo

I did an OV test, and 3 internet cheapies before taking a CB Digi - they all had BFP's :)

I still can't quite believe it either :D

Well I took another test last night when I got home from work, I used a FRER one and got the most positive result ever so I'm thinking that the little monster is settling in well.....

Thanks for all your replies :)
x

I had many lines on "normal" tests and got a few negatives on cb digis before I got a positive. So I think they're quite accurate! But you could always do a few more tests;) I did MANY!

good luck!

I would definitely sayif u have positives on a cb digi and frer then u are most definitely pregnant hun :) congratulations xx

I did 4 tests just to make sure because i didn't believe it! by the Fourth i decided they couldn't all be wrong!, They were just standard ones tho not the ones with the weeks on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back