Digital tests

Belle171210

Reaction score
Hi everyone! Think I may be being paranoid so wanted everyones opinion! I miscarried in early may and then got a bfp whilst on holiday two weeks ago tomorrow using a digital test - it said 1-2 weeks! Am so happy! Got back last night and thought I wd do another one to put my mind at rest and it said 2-3 weeks. I was expecting it to read 3+ weeks and now am worried hcg levels aren't high enough and does this mean will miscarry again!????? What do u guys think??

The predictors aren't v reliable,they depend on what time of the day u do 1,how concentrated ur urine is etc etc. Congrats btw xxx

ahh thats excellent news! no im sure you will be ok, i did 2 digi tests and got the same readings too, so congratulations!! xx

Thanks guys I think I am just so worried about miscarrying again - must stop stressing!!! Going to GP tomorrow so hopefully can start to relax and try and resist the temptation to think the worst!!

Everyones hormone levels are different hun so the digital ones are no where near perfect, I think they're just designed to give you a rough idea.

xx

congratualtions, yeah the digi tests arent the best I done one and it said 3 weeks plus but I went for and early scan cause I was bleeding ant the scan said that i was 5 weeks pregnant so just wait and see how the doctors go xx

Congrats! I have also been told that they arent very accurate.

Congratulations!

I have only done the cheapo ones, got two for 3.60 in tesco and 2 for 6quid in superdrug, they all came up with BFP so that's good enough for me!

Don't worry Belle, just think if you had waited and tested just the next day with FMU you may have got the 3 plus weeks, it is just a score to date you from conception as a guide.

Glad your seeing the docs to kick the whole thing off congrats X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back