Frangelle

laetitia85

Reaction score
Are you showing yet? just wondering - how big is your bump? :D

Yes I'm showing- quite round :oops: I will post a pic when I am dressed- don't think anyone wants to see my foofoo :rotfl:

How about you?

You felt any kicking yet? I've had about 4 kicks over a period of 2 weeks, and I often have that bubbling/fluttering sensation.

How have you been feeling generally, I feel much better than I did in the first tri, that was awful!

What date are you due?

xxx

People say I'm quite big for 14 weeks, I don't know... I look huge after a big meal, but not necessarily when I wake up in the morning. I feel that all my energy has come back, I feel much better than the first few weeks as well. The only thing is the ligament and muscle pains, but I know what to do - rest and take warm baths. My due date is Dec. 8th. I think I've felt the bubbles and the slight 'tingling movements' (not kicks obvisouly), i can't wait to start feeling the kicks. Also my skin is very itchy! every thread here seems to apply to me lol

It's so exciting though :cheer:

Are you going to find out what you're having?

I bet you'll give birth first, Kieran wouldn't come out, so I was induced after 2 weeks :roll: Midwife reckons because I gave birth so quickly (an hour and a half) after being induced, that my bodys natural time for carrying a baby is 40 weeks!!!

Yes I'm definately going to find out what I'm having. I want a healthy baby, but if I could choose I would say I really want a girl. I don't think I'll give birth before you loool! oh yeah read the posts about round ligament pains further down. i'm pretty sure that's what you're having at the moment. I had them a few days ago

hey ladies...

I'm showing quite a lot, infact I'm feeling rather waddly! I am pretty well covered anyway, and the baby is definitely pushing all my paunch out.

I feel a lot better than I have been... energy levels well risen and not nearly so much sickness. With my boys I was sick all the way through, so maybe I'm having a girl?

It is amazing how quickly you start to feel uncomfortable. Crouching down on the floor is becoming a problem. It's ok until I try and get up.

It's really nice to hear how people are doing of roughly the same stage.

Valley Girl said:
I feel a lot better than I have been... energy levels well risen and not nearly so much sickness. With my boys I was sick all the way through, so maybe I'm having a girl?

If your theory is right then I could be having a girl, cuz all my energy is back!!!!!!!! yeeepeeee....

Sorry to butt in laetitia85 you are due on my birthday, will have to keep an eye on your progress how exciting.

soexcited said:
Sorry to butt in laetitia85 you are due on my birthday, will have to keep an eye on your progress how exciting.

how cool! i can't wait to have my baby i've nver felt so impatient in my life

Valley Girl said:
hey ladies...

I'm showing quite a lot, infact I'm feeling rather waddly! I am pretty well covered anyway, and the baby is definitely pushing all my paunch out.

It is amazing how quickly you start to feel uncomfortable. Crouching down on the floor is becoming a problem. It's ok until I try and get up.

It's really nice to hear how people are doing of roughly the same stage.

I know my OH was laughing at me the other day because I was trying to bend over and pick soemthing up and just couldn't reach!!! I was all red in the face and everything :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back