When did you...

xJodieLoux

Reaction score
Just wondering how many week's you were when you started showing? I'm not showing at all yet :(

I "popped out" around Week 14/15 I think and suddenly had a bump, but it varies from person to person - I wouldn't worry too much yet hun!! xxx

12 weeks

some people dont show for a long time hun and others do. you'll prob pop overnight!! :cheer:

9 weeks, but it might have been chocolate.

Now at 14 weeks it is obvious to those who know, but those who don't haven't asked me yet so maybe it is only obvious to me. Or it is still chocolate.

It does look bigger on same days more than others and if i wear the right outfit it can still look minimalist (or the wrong outfit makes it maximalist).

Sandi

P.S did you get Pm about negative blood groups?

I hope I do pop over night, that way it will be more obvious than if it just krept up over a few weeks, I'd probably not realise if it happened slowly. If I press my tummy just above my pubic bone it feel's quite hard, hopefully that's a start.

People in work started asking questions at about 10 weeks but i was very bloated, i think i got my "proper" bump around 12 weeks and now theres not a hope in hell of hiding it i'm trying to love the bump and wear tight tops cos if they're lose i still jsut look fat as he's not quite big enough to be obvious yet

Though i do know some guy in work started going around saying "i think miss clare might be pregnant with mr phills baby" so maybe im not hiding the bump as well as id thought lol

Clare x

I got married when i was 18 weeks pregnant- i fitted my dress and there was no bump. I woke up the next day to a bump!!! I think baby was behaving for me!!

SO for me it was 18 weeks, i may have been bigger before that but i was still at the stage where i could just have been getting fatter. Lol.

I think we are all different - as some people barely show at all!

My bump didn't really appear till 20 or so weeks. Now its making up for lost time :roll:

Before that I seemed to be getting curvier all round, but tummy was not expanding much to notice.

Now, according to my MW that's as it should be and my fundal height (not that I read much into it) is 25 so bang on target apparently. Even with my tummy flab :shock:

I was about 18/19 weeks-I have a little bump but I think to people who don't know I'm pregnant thay might just think I'd put some weight on. If I wear fitten tops it's definately just around the belly though-can't wait for it to get bigger!!! :cheer:

I still don't think I have one - u can't see it if I have certain clothes on. So I am still waiting for mine to appear.

But people have commented on it - but it must be small cos I can't see it :lol:

About 14 weeks although some days less obvious then others (could be too many creme eggs though :oops: )

i started getting bigger at about 8/9weeks you could see a bump through my flab!!!! which kinda gave me an inkling that im carrying more or im further gone than what i thought

I can't remember when I started getting bigger (though I do know I was up several cup sizes by week 10!) but the first time someone who did not know I was pregnant noticed my bump was at 16 weeks.

I personally can't see a bump yet but my mum says it is clear as day when I am standing up.

18 weeks and im just getting a bump now!

about time too... i no longer look fat, i look pregnant! :cheer:

I wouldnt worry hon ever women is different some show early some dont show till late or even not at all.
Im sure the baby will make it self evident soon
I started to show really early on 11 weeks
I think it has something to do with being tiny the bump had no where to go but out.
I love my bump and show it off as much as possible. :hug:

I started showing around 16 weeks
I'm not that big though really, compared to others :|

I still don't have much to show, but the last couple of days I feel as if it's became a teensy bit more prominent. If I wear a tight top you can see a little bump, but nothing spectacular. OH keeps trying to make me feel better saying - that'll be your strong tummy muscles or, but you'll moan when you do have a bump and your uncomfy.. :rotfl:

It's just annoying when people ask how far along I am and when I say 20 weeks this week, they look at me as if I'm lying :rotfl: My Gran keeps saying, are you sure you're not nearer the 3 months? :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back