November mums to be!

glad the sickness has stopped!! like you i lost weight which im glad as im sure i will put on enough!
mines 1st july seems ages away but hopefully it will fly by!!
i hope you get your VBAC xx

It will go so quickly - it doesn't seem that long ago we were getting our BFPs xxx

Hello :) Im due Nov 24th. My first babba and very excited, cant wait to find out what baby is! xxx

It will go so quickly - it doesn't seem that long ago we were getting our BFPs xxx

You knows it!

It scares me sometimes that by the end of this year I will be a proper mummy!

i keep thinking the same and at christmas we will have a tiny baby!! xx

This New Years is going to be really weird, the first time we're not at an all night party for 14 years!! I wonder if we'll even make it to midnight :roll:

I'm due 29th nov got 20wk scan on 12th july joining 2nd tri next week x

Kellylou my 20 week scan is the same date... what time is yours at ?

Hi Ladies

Im due on November 3rd, and this will be my 3rd baby, i have 2 beautiful little boys already, my scan is booked for the 23rd June and i cannot wait - were going to find out but im feeling like its another boy!! mini football team in the making!!! x x x

I'm due on 4th Nov, they put me back at week, so might change at 20 week scan. Got scan day after you too, how funny!! Its our first. You feeling movements yet? s'pose its your 3rd, so u feel bubba earlier. We're not gonna find out, want surprise!! Can't ait for scan tho, will be tempting!! :) x x

You knows it!

It scares me sometimes that by the end of this year I will be a proper mummy!

i keep thinking the same and at christmas we will have a tiny baby!! xx

This New Years is going to be really weird, the first time we're not at an all night party for 14 years!! I wonder if we'll even make it to midnight :roll:

Yeah ladies, its so amazin! Life will never be the same again and I can't wait!! :cloud9: x x

Hi November mummies! :)

I am due 8th November, like alot of you, I feel a bit like I have eaten all the pies but belly is definately getting there slowly... this is my first. :dance:

I had my first scan at 14wks, but dont yet have a date for my 20wk scan yet.. I had to call them to get my date the first time round so might have to do so again as nearly 17 wks and was told that as I had my 1st one so late I would get my 2nd one at 19wks but can't see that happening! :wall2:

Happy pregnancies all!! xx

Hi November mummies! :)

I am due 8th November, like alot of you, I feel a bit like I have eaten all the pies but belly is definately getting there slowly... this is my first. :dance:

I had my first scan at 14wks, but dont yet have a date for my 20wk scan yet.. I had to call them to get my date the first time round so might have to do so again as nearly 17 wks and was told that as I had my 1st one so late I would get my 2nd one at 19wks but can't see that happening! :wall2:

Happy pregnancies all!! xx

I'd ring them soon or they'l only get booked up. Already got mine and tried to change it, but fully booked!! x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back