When did you...

I didnt really show till about 25 weeks but even now im not massive.

sarafet said:
It's just annoying when people ask how far along I am and when I say 20 weeks this week, they look at me as if I'm lying :rotfl: My Gran keeps saying, are you sure you're not nearer the 3 months? :rotfl:

Yeah I get that too from some of the mums of the kids I teach to swim. Always get "really! U don't look it". One mum did rephrase it and said I looked like I have a neat bump :lol: Then proceeded to touch it

I can totaly relate to this im getting very fed up of telling people im due in April and them wondering where im hiding it.

I'm the opposite I'm huuuge!!! I started showing at 12/13 weeks.

When I say I'm due in June people ask if I'm expecting twins..... :evil:

I started showing really early, at around 7/8 weeks I just popped out massively overnight! I rang the doctor as I was concerned I was retaining water or something.

As I did not know when I conceived we were not sure of my dates thinking I may have been further on, the midwife even said it may be twins. There was no way we could keep it a secret either!!!

Anyway its not twins and apparently my 12 week scan showed I was only 5 days further on than we thought!

Apparently its because its my 2nd pregnancy and its only 2 years since I had Jack so the muscles are more responsive.

People ask when I'm due and look at me like I'm nuts when I say June, I look like I'm about to drop some days!!!

In fact I went to the clothes show live in December with my sister and I think I was about 10 weeks then. I went on stage with 'Gok Whan' from 'How to look good naked' and apparently when I said I was 10 weeks pregnant a few people in the audience said 'There is definitly twins in there!!!

Everyone is different though and each bump unique, it will prob just appear overnight! :D

I remember starting a similar thread at 13 weeks. :D

I started noticing a hardness to my lower abdomen at 17 weeks but only just got a bump this week. My collegues still don't notice if they don't know, but as of last week I can no longer wear my size 8 jeans and am now full time into maternity jeans and trousers.

Hope yours pops sooner :hug:

It's annoying when I tell people I'm pregnant, or everytime I see OH's family they look at my tummy expecting to see something. I know it's still early though and hopefully I might have something to show in a few week's. I try to look at the good thing's like at least if I don't show until late on I wont get stretch mark's and varicose vains etc until late on either :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back