Baby bump, when did you start to look visibly pregnant??

vixforever

Reaction score
Just wondering when you ladies had a visible baby bump with my son I was showing by 12 weeks! I'm 15 weeks with my second and I just look like Ive got bulge!! Lol

Last edited:
I looked through my pictures of my bumps and realised that I didnt really start showing until I was around 21 weeks or so, and even then anyone who didn't know just thought I was a bit tubby, only really started being a bump around 23 weeks.

Now however I seemed to have 'popped' lol. x

With my first, nobody could have guessed til about 20-22 weeks, with no. 2, about 18 weeks, and with this huge lump, about 10 weeks lol!!

I think i started showing 2 weeks ago and its really noticable now with clothes on. This is my 3rd, although bump is still quite squidgy!

With DD I didn't show until 6-7 months x this time I noticed a bump at 12 weeks but noone else could see it except OH when I took my clothes off x now I've got a definate, if small, visible bump x

I think about 19-20 weeks but it was more like a slight show but some people could probably still mistake me for being fat/chubby then being pregnant but now that i'm just slightly past 26 weeks I'm actually showing I'm pregnant.

It was around 19 weeks for me I think, I had a little bump before then but could hide it when dressed, no mistaking it now though lol!

This is my first and i'd always had a tubby belly so just looked like i'd eaten all the pies, in the last two weeks i seem to have rounded more and people have really started to notice. Ive never had so many hands on my belly at one time!!

i didnt show till the end with my dd but this one from about 10wks but im a large girl so often peple think im just getting fat again

i can tell myself from about 10 wks then people start to notice from about 15wks just been to a party at the wknd and everybody wouldnt beleave the size of me for 19wks keeped asking are you sure are you sure and i could hear ppl tell ppl i didnt even know that girl is only 19wks pregnant lol

I noticed from about 10 weeks, Ppl that knew i was pregnant could see it from 11 weeks and ppl that dont know caould probably see it at 15 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back