Forum book...

Lou

Reaction score
I think i've said this before but wouldn't it be great to write a book about the people on this forum. It could be real life stories of mums, mums to be, relationships, babies health, feeding, everything we talk about. It could feature members and their whole stories from TTC to birth to babies and raising toddlers. I'd love to have my posts composed into a story, not being vain but theres so much you forget, I love looking back over my posts and reading about when I first concieved (I was convinced I was showing at 5 weeks pregnant lol) right through to my birth story up to now. I have huge gaps when I couldn't get online but the main bits of my pregnany and birth have been discussed on this forum.

:D

a forum i used to use, published a book, the ladies loos :rotfl: it was full of tips and things that people had put on forum.

i think its a wicked idea, ive thought it before. i prefer to hear opinions from mums rather then text books

http://www.theladiesloos.co.uk/

I bought this book, which is how I first found out about netmums

http://www.netmums.com/h/n/SUPPORT/HOME/ALL/643//

happy_mum_book.gif

They have quite a few. It's like a textbook but has little snippet comments from real mums.

I never realised they were available!

Would be great to have a book with people you know in it :D

just have to find a publisher, we could do it ourselfs :rotfl:

Doing the research would be fun, reading back peoples post and putting it all together :) I don't think it could happen, everyone is too rude and talk about things too personal. Can you imagine if our MIL's and OH's read it :oops: Not me of course, I love my MIL and OH :angel:

:rotfl:

Yeah and I don't think our MIL's or OH's would want to read it anyway :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back