my forum anniversary lol

leckershell

Reaction score
Ok so it was yesterday - that's right I joined up last christmas day lol - being pregnant was all I could think about, and coming on here actually pursuaded me to keep Ryan so thanks for that as I'm such a more complete and happier person for having him in my life :) I thought I was too young to be a mum but reading everyone elses posts showed me that there were mums younger than me doing a fab job, and if they could do it then so could I.

:cheer: woopwoop you guys have put up with me for a whole year!!! That's gone so quickly.

But you can't get rid of me so I'll probly still be here in years to come :D

Thanks to you all for the support and knowledge this forum shares, and a great group of "virtual" and real friends that I've built up. You guys are my social life and I'm looking forward to the meets next year where I can put more faces to names :)

x

woopwoop! Hey if you joined a year ago, how come we never met up til May? :lol:

Only a year??? I thought you had been on here for yonks, lol. I always enjoy reading your posts and you always seem to come across so friendly :D

I promise that I mean this in the nicest way - but only a year!!!

Seems like you have been here all the time I have been - I enjoy reading your posts - and a whole lot of them there are for just one year :rotfl:

:hug: :hug:

i only joined when you were almost halfway through your pregnancy but happy anniversary! :dance:

Kimbo said:
i only joined when you were almost halfway through your pregnancy but happy anniversary! :dance:

...and you've posted way more than me!!!

spam-collection-2005-04.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back