forum dreams

i had a dream last night that mrs_tommo22 gave birth infront of me and her little girl was bright ginger. it was so weird lol.

*puts hand up*
i had a dream about urchin last nite!
i was in the chemists buying a new oral syringe and i met urchin in there and i was congratulating her on her pregnancy. i asked her how far she was (she said 5 weeks 5 days) and if she wanted a boy or a girl (she said she had no preference)!

i had my first forum dream last night and it was very strange (as my dreams always are.)

i dreamt i went to becksss place in swindon and directally behind her flat was a big tescos and we went shopping the only thing that is surprisng me is that neither riley nor willow were there :shock: .

my dreams are to strange. :shakehead:

trixipaws said:
*puts hand up*
i had a dream about urchin last nite!
i was in the chemists buying a new oral syringe and i met urchin in there and i was congratulating her on her pregnancy. i asked her how far she was (she said 5 weeks 5 days) and if she wanted a boy or a girl (she said she had no preference)!

:wave:

I'm glad I was nice and normal in your dream, imagine if everyone was having nightmares about me :oops:

My dream last night wasnt bout ne1 from forum but i got a fone call from harry potter who had been desserted by ron and hermione and he needed me to come and search for the horcurx's with him we had no idea what they were :(

haha(i'd just read up to the part where ron leaves b4 i went 2 sleep is probs why lmfao)

well i had a dream last night you all turned against me :cry:
and i got in my car and visited you all to put things right :rotfl:

woke up and pinched myself :rotfl:

Mummykay i dreamt about u and your oh last night although your oh looked completely different.

You wouldnt let me leave the place we were staying at and i had to try and escape whislt you were both asleep and then i saw my brother and his boyfriend who said i was stuck untill i went head to head in a name that song competition with you and if we both guessed the song we had to run to a platform and press a button and if i did that i could escape. but when i heard the song instead of whispering it i just screamed it out loud becaus ei was so excited i got it right then i legged it but we both got to the platform at the same time but the floor started crumbling, and then we hid in a cave and then in the morning just stood up said ok good to see you take care and you and your oh and jamie left and alfie drove me home!!!! :shock:

i had a hard night last night lol so no wonder i had mad dreams

had 2 over the last week or so..

one was about becks and she had riley, but then found out she was 7 weeks pregnant again..

another was about CarlyBaby.. anyone noticed how she starts each word with a capital letter?
well i started copying her but she was stood behind me and i was on the computer typing a message but didnt want her to see that I Was Writing Like This, Just Like She Does!!

:rotfl:

So I Stood On Her Foot So She'd Go Away!!

one was about becks and she had riley, but then found out she was 7 weeks pregnant again..

another was about CarlyBaby.. anyone noticed how she starts each word with a capital letter?
well i started copying her but she was stood behind me and i was on the computer typing a message but didnt want her to see that I Was Writing Like This, Just Like She Does!!

just to ressurect an old thread, I had a pf dream last night, I dreamed that a few of us were sitting somewhere outside (can't remember who) and budge walked by and she was a chav!! We all said, oh my god I can't believe she is a chav!! :rotfl:

Sorry Budge, but having seen smurfy pictures of you I know that you are not a chav so felt safe posting!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back