love stories, how you met fell in love(: ive added mine

midna said:
I was stood at the bar at coffin night (goth/metal night) and I told him to get me a drink if he got served first ...he said he would he gave me the look so I licked his face... somehow he ended up in my bed that night :lol:

Photo's please

Aww what a lovely thread! :D

I met my OH Alex through one of my schoolfriends. They lived together in halls at Leicester uni and then shared a house. We got chatting on msn late 2004 and then met in Jan 2005 when I went to see my friend. He was with someone at the time so nothing happened but over the next few months we chatted loads on msn and then through texts and eventually I told him I really liked him and he said he felt the same :) so when I returned to uni in september he came up to aberystwyth to see me and we just clicked. We had to do the long distance thing for a while until we graduated, then a few months later we discovered I was pregnant and moved in together last July. :cheer: Now we have DD to complete our family.

3ofus-1.jpg

My boyfriend and I met when i was 13 and he was 15 :D Nothing like childhood sweethearts. We bonded on the school bus over a shared love of Pearljam and left-wing politics. Then he was in hospital for ages and I didn't see him,but he got out eventually,and texted me asking me to to come for a walk down the beach,and it went from there really.We've been throwing sand at each other,bickering,and planning world domination for approximately 3 years now :lol:

this is us at Nendrum,a ruined monastry near where i live
nendrum086.jpg

blackberrying051.jpg

and that's us having hay fights in the barley field last autumn

Met my OH when i went to my dads work christmas party - OH's dad owns a part of the firm where my dad worked and OH works. so known each other for about 4 years i would say. Everytime we went out (with work, never on our own) we never spoke to each other (too shy) until we had a few drinks then every time we became inseperable until we had to go home, everyone, including his mum and dad and my dad, used to tell us we were the perfect couple!!!it was like this really up until last year but then we became really close, when i split with my ex we became inseperable spending every day with each other, then it just kind of happened and as soon as it had i knew i had met my soulmate - i fell pregnant not long after we finally got together but sadly lost bean so now we are TTC and moving into our own house (hopefully) at the weekend!!!! i have soooo met my soulmate, we are exactly the same in every way and i really cant believe i have found him!!!! :cheer:

i met OH when i was 15 nearly 16 and he was 20 (perv lol) and i was out in london with my friend and he was drunk and said " you alright sexy can i have your number" and i said " no feck off" but then i decided he was quite cute so i went and found him and gave him my number. we didnt even know eachothers names till the first time we met up properly lol
and that was nearly 3 years ago now, aaaaaahhhhh the memories. lol

midna said:
I was stood at the bar at coffin night (goth/metal night) and I told him to get me a drink if he got served first ...he said he would he gave me the look so I licked his face... somehow he ended up in my bed that night :lol:

:rotfl: midna, you crack me up :rotfl: thats excellent!

Ooooo this thread is nice :)

Midna - :rotfl: at yours, i expected nothing less :rotfl:

Hmmm well I met JP kind of through a Bike Forum - we didn't actually get chatting through the forum but met each other for the first time at a Midlanders night out...(the night we met)

19.jpg

He came to meet me so I wouldnt get lost, we got on straight away (although he did throw my stella away so he was lucky really :rotfl: ).
After the night out we stayed up chatting til 5 in the morning, spent the next day watching the Moto GP on TV (bike racing) and then I text him that night and asked him if he wanted to go for a ride, we met up and did a run on the bikes the next day.. and the next day lol and then on our 3rd date we had our first kiss and have been together ever since :)

2007_1222WEDDINGPICS0027-2.jpg

Aahh this is so sweet.

I was back in Devon after travelling because I was broke & OH had moved back with his Dad for a job after uni. On thew spur of the moment me & my mum decided to pop into town for a few drinks and a gossip and I got chatting to M on the topic of a London lighter as I had just come back from visiting my friends & he had just come back from visiting his brother. (He later said that he had been sat there for ages trying to think of something to say to me). Anyway, he then bought me & my mum a drink and then proceeded to spill a whole pint of beer over me - all in my new boots!! I just looked at him as he was massively apologising & trying to mop it up and my heart melted.

We will have been together 6 years next month. He proposed in Turkey last year and we live in a little cottage in Devon with 2 cats and Baba on the way.

He has been away all this week with work which has just reinforced how much I love him.

I bought a computer in the March, 5 years ago..and my ex was installing it for me... I had hardly any clue about computers and my ex mentioned something about Lycos... so that night I went on Lycos and got a message thru from a guy who lived about 3 miles away from me.. we got chatting and decided to meet up Easter Monday in the April (I later found out that he'd sacraficed his bank holiday piss up to meet me). He picked me up and as soon as I got in his car, the first thing I thought was (and this is awful) 'he's a fatty'... we had our date, and he was a real gent... opening doors etc (completely different to the fellas I normally went for). The thing that clinched it for me was when he held my hand in the car (I just couldnt stop thinking how lovely he was).

I fell in love with his personality and kindness....and in 5 years he still treats me as if we've just met... he treats me like a princess. He's completely the opposite to me..they say 'opposites attract' in our case, thats so true. He's everything I'm not.

He proposed in Turkey 3 years ago...and we married in Cyprus the year later..as soon as we married we tryed for Fynn.

IM000071.jpg

IM000033.jpg

The man from PC World didnt tell me if you bought a computer from them.. you got a free husband! :D

xjoann said:
I met my OH on faceparty! :roll: We lived within 40 miles of each other and spoke everyday on MSN. We met up in Glasgow after a while and been together ever since. 4 years together and lived together for over a year!

I met my partner off faceparty and we have been together for 3 years and living together for 7 months!! He told me he loved me after 2 weeks- i wasnt as quick on the uptake lol.

He is totally different from what i was used to. He paid for me to go to Cuba for my birthday. He's paid for all my holidays. Treats me so amzingly good. We have had a few crossed words and raised tempers but he has been so good to me (everyone wonders how we do it as we are both cancerians). I love him with all my heart.

We're not engaged - yet he tells me he would marry me tomorrow and that i am his dream woman - i asked him today, if he would marry me tomorrow then why are we not engaged, he said in a politer way - at the minute there are more important things for the money to be spent onie the baby and i want you to have the ring of your dreams!!

XXX

i met matt on am internet dating site he sent me a msg giving his mumber and i thought what the heck and decided to text him on my 45min bus ride to work

a couple of days later we decided to meet up so i took my mums dog scrappy over to the green at the start of our road and as he was coming over i thought christ i havent got a cat in hells chance with him so when he asked me if i wanted to go for a drink when i said id best take scrappy back my jaw hit the floor and ud never seen me leg it so fast back to mums house!!!!!

well we went for a drive down St.Ives and parked on top of a hill and walked down to the hub(he now valets the owners cars there!!!) had a couple of drinks and walked back...i looked really attractive a face as red as a tomato and huffing and puffing like ive been smoking 60 a day for 20years........and the rest so to speak is history

Oh yeah he then surprised me to a weekend away in London a month after we got together as i had never been there before and that was the best weekend of my life ive never had so much fun..it was just brill!!

We have been together for 3 n half years now and live opposite the green where we 1st met have Oliver whos 2 and these 2 on the way!!!

Id been going out with this other guy for 5 years and it ended horibly. I had to move back home with my mum and dad ect. I went abit wild that summer (because quite frankly i didnt give a shit about anyone or anything anymore) took lots of drugs, left uni, lost my job, partied with a 'wrong' crowd all the time.

I had music festival tickets. (that me and the ex had bought together as we went to the festival every year for 4 years previous) But he refused to go with me. So i went by myself!

When i got there i started to regret it and thought i was mad, but i had lots of alcohol with me so just got drunk lol.

3 Glasweigns camped outside my tent. We all got talking. I fancied one of them straight away. He was the quiet one. lol. When ever i said i was going the loo, he'd come and 'make sure i was alright in the dark' ect, so we got chatting... We both loved the same music, shared the same politics and the same sense of humour (there were other girls camped with us who didnt know who Joy Division were, or where Glasgow was (they thought it was in WALES!) (so we just kept taking the piss out of them. :oops: ) and laughing amongst ourselves...
l_a3328414f2f75a23bcba0ce05fb3fada.jpg

that was me that weekend.
leeds2.jpg

us, that weekend.

We stayed up all night on the sunday night and shared a snog. lol :oops:
i gave him my email address.

The next day he'd sent an email.. but i didnt get it for a week. (i was still boozing and not returning home) By the time i got home i had 3 emails of him :shock: I emailed back and we continued that (and phone calls) for about 3 months. (we did live about 300 miles apart!) Then i went up to stay with him for a week (thats when i fell in love) And it was then i realised that i wanted him, and it was about time i cleaned my self up (from the drugs and partys) He came down to Liverpool a couple of times too.
Then i moved up there for 6 months, we spent the following summer going to festivals :)

968491567_l.jpg

T in the park
l_aa666a727fafc59ef3747b11b11d754a.jpg
Leeds festival

Then in September i found i was pregnant. We both moved back down to Liverpool. In spring 07 we moved to our little house, and i gave birth to our daughter Hannah-rose. :dance: :D

And last summer we done the festival cercut again lol
l_7195e6387b9b4f8e3c5712d020d5da2f.jpg
Glastonbury!
l_a09f5c04ef5aa5dac8e10ec76290954b.jpg

At leeds festival.

Then in October this year i found out i was expecting my second. Big shock at first.. and a bumpy ride, but we're now both soooooooooo happy.
l_c9bd6aeba840216018f4f8718565d22b.jpg

The three and half of us on christmas day!!!!

:)[/img]

Aww this post is fab! Makes me go all soppy!

I met my OH back in high school, his school singing group (i don't like the word choir as we all did nice music) and my schools were competing in a music festival.
Both our groups did well and were invited to sing at the end of festival show. I didn't go but my friends did, they got talking to his friends and then agreed to meet that weekend (in the teenage innocent way you do).
I went along and saw Matt there, I really liked him but thought he was a bit of a ladies man.
Well anyway, his friends and my friends became inseperable and me and Matt were good friends. I really liked Matt but he wasn't really interested. Then i met this other guy
I was with this other guy - Matt's best friend :oops: for nearly 2 years, it ended badly with my best mate and him going off together as such (i was 18 at the time).
And who did I call when i was upset... MATT, well actually I text him and he called me and 3 hours later we put the phone down. Lol.

And it went on a bit like that, we were at the same college and so talked a bit in the day and then on the phone a lot. Then there was a college party.
I told my mate who i went with that i was considering making a move on him as he knew i liked him. Lol.
Then sitting by the dancefloor he turned to me and said 'btw i like you too'
I was like oooooooh
Then i asked him what he wanted to do about it (i meant as id just gotten out of an awful relationship) and he just turned to me and kissed me. Lol.

And we were smitten.
OMG i've written way too much! Sorry! Anyway, last bit, quickly! We became inseperable, and it turned out he'd like me before at various points but it was never the 'right' time. Until then (when we got together).

At first i wasn't sure how it'd end up but it couldn't have worked out better. He is my best friend, my soulmate and my everything.

We've been together 2 years, I proposed after 1 year, we married in December and we are having our first LO in May!!!!

n787130592_1935434_3796.jpg

I joined a text message service talking to people via text
James was one of them after a few days this progressed to talking on the phone he seemed like a sweet guy.
so we continued to chat for a few more weeks
then we started emailing each other he sent me his photo and i thought he looked quite tasty.
After a few more weeks of emailing and chatting
We decided we would like to meet so he travel up to Newcastle to spend a long weekend with me.
The first thing i thought when we meet was my god he is tall and wow his trainers are bright red :rotfl: :oops:
But im short so every one is taller then me
anyway
we went for a meal and got to know each other more i was warming to him by the moment
I decided to show him round my home so we went down the the coast near where i live it was a lovely sunny but not warm day.He gave me his coat to wear as we sat in the sand looking out to sea ( sweet :hug: )
then we walked along the beach talking and laughing as we shared stories of growing up.
as we walked off the beach James asked me if he could hold my hand
my heart did a skip and i said yes we walked the rest of the way along the dunes holding hands.
I by this time thought he was gorgoues :D
i then decided to show him one of my fave places a lovely wooded area near by
when we got there he held my hand as we walked more talking and laughing he was really attentive and wanted to know all my little stories and he shared his. we reached the river side and sat down he sat behind me and drew me back in to him and folded his arms round my stomach
I could feel his breath of my neck it sent shivers of desire down me
i swear i though i was going to explode with what i was feeling for him.
I was saying inside my head turn me around and kiss me but he didnt
we then carried on walking as he chatted away i was overwhemed with the NEED to kiss him so i turned held his head in my hands and kissed him.
but theni llost my nerve stopped and continued waking holding hands
(i found out later he was despreate to kiss me more but because i had stopped he did not want to push it :hug: _
We got back to the car and we smailed at each other shyly then he gently drew me toward himand kissed me softly i melted into him and we kissed for ages I WAS IN SEVENTH HEVEN
We then went back to Newcastle to find his hotel i had a feeling id be staying the night.
then we went off the have another meal.
we held hand and played footsie all night we both knew with out saying we would be sleeping togehter that night.
AND IT WAS FANTASITC :cheer: :wink:
We spent the next few days together and it was magiacal
after we left a resturant one night we where laughing at a funny joke he had just told me and i slipped up "I LOVE YO"U i said i tried to cover it up and he did not comment.
that night in bed he told me he loved me too
I have been hurt in the past loved but not loved back so i joked it of "yeah right your only saying that"
i turned towards him and felt tears fall on my shoulder i asked him what was wrong as i stroked his tears a way
he said "you dont belive me when i tell you i love you and that hurts because it's true"
My heart was pounding like a sledge hammer i really wanted to belive him but i was so scared of being hurt agian
When it was time for him to go home i felt like my heart was breaking i reall thought id never see him agian
but he said that he loved me and this was not just a fling he then rang up National Express and booked me a ticket to come down South to see him the following week.

I came down and we decided we wanted t be together permently so i stareted looking for jobs down South
I was offered a interview i went back home for a week and came back down for the interviewand got the job.
So i went home packed said goobye to eveyone and moved down here
And 4 years later we our still very much in Love and very happy and excitely waiting for our Son Collier to be born

Yes it was quick but i knew it was right yes i was scared stiff that i would go wrong but i loved him and i jumped in with both feet and it worked
James is loving thoughtfu,l caring, considerate, warm, sweet, sexy hunky man,
who loves me cares for me and shows me every day how much i mean to him :hug:
through holding my hand and kissing hugging me in public, stroking my hair when we our watching telly
And Knowing me and my little ways like none else dose AND LOVING ME WITH MY FAULTS NOT IN SPITE of them

I LOVE YOU JAMES :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back