Who wants to read this book with me!?

ooh I like the idea of a book club but can we have some that aren't baby related. Can't join in this time as have read this (wasn't a fan sorry) but will wait for the next one :)

I'll try to get hold of a copy asap, count me in :)

lauramumof2 said:
What was the one before babyville. The one about the large girl who goes to America, gets thin then bags her man. Totally cheesy but fab.

Jemima J :D

i'm still waitin for mine :( hopefully it will be here in a day or 2.

Mines not here yet either :(

I ordered something else at the same time and it came the next day so I hope everythings ok.

Bet you've finished it now Urchin :lol:

Nah I'm going slow, I'm about 1/3 of the way through.

mine came on friday, but i only get the chance to reed it at bedtime and although its really good my eyes go together after a few pages, dh usually reads in bed so we are now fighting about who gets the bedside light :roll:

claire30 said:
mine came on friday, but i only get the chance to reed it at bedtime and although its really good my eyes go together after a few pages, dh usually reads in bed so we are now fighting about who gets the bedside light :roll:

I like to read in the bath :)

i like to read in the bath too but i always get too into the book and stay in for ages and end up getting out looking like a prune! lol :rotfl: My book still hasn't arrived :cry: i will have a lot of catching up to do when it finally gets here!

I'm really enjoying it. I'm over half way through now.

I read on the train on the way to work :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back