For what it is worth

Cloggy

Reaction score
Well I got a BFP (posted under Symptoms) and as I got this first month of TTC after one time BD it was suggested I share my experience.

I have always taken multivits (Multibionti)
Recently gone onto the 400mg folic acid (last few weeks on Pregnacare)
I smoked (quitting as speak) like a trooper, I d on't suggest you do That!!
I have never drank a lot, few G&Ts a week.

Anyway I had used several internet ovulation calculators and there was very little variance in most fertile days so timed my BD accordingly.
I was very relaxed and we made a extra nice evening of it, stockings :oops: etc, seduction on the sofa :lol: so deffo no quickie nor even went anywhere near the bedroom (too formal). Post orgasm (I read you need one of those to suck the little critters in, I did not object :lol: ) I went to the staircase and put my legs on the stairs with lower hips on bottom step for a good 20 minutes. Did not go to the loo for ages after.

So try to relax, do something different on the BD front, try to have fun, and put those hips in the air!

That's about it, hope it helps.

Congratulations! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Sounds like you had a top time achieving your BFP too! Never considered using the stairs to keep the little swimmers in. Might have to try that one.

I used a internet ovulation calendar and concieved my first time around, and i also didnt go to the loo afterwards and put a pillow under my bum to keep my hips raised.
But i got a bfp too, i think those calendars are genius. :D

congrats on ure BFP!
I will be lying upside down on the stairs in 2 weeks time. :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111