for the newbies :-)

cherelle

Reaction score
thought it might be good to have another 'get to know each other' thread as there seems to be quite a few newbies in here now!

Whats everyones names, age, job etc? ......

Im Cherelle im 23, live in Cardiff with my OH whos 32 and a social worker. I work as front of house and support worker x

great idea.

im nadia, im 23 and i am assistant manager at screwfix. i live in sittingbourne kent. my oh is lee he is 33 today and runs his dads motorbike shop. we have been together 2 and half years. xxx

Hi :wave:

My name is Tracey, I'm 23 im from Ireland but have recently moved to lewisham with OH alfie 36. I work as a hairdresser and alfie is a mechanic!!

:dust:

Hi, I'm Cat. I have a hubby called Karl which works in IT. I'm a theatre nurse. My son is 2 and I am 13 weeks pregnant :)

Im Katie, Im 17 and From London. Im A Songwriter and Im Currently Setting Up A Buisness With My Friend Morgan :) No OH Im Afraid (N)

I'm Ashlea, I'm 28 and I'm from Sunderland (got Blind Date music through me head too now lol). I work for the Council doing Business Support/Admin stuff, and am married to Carl, 34, who does IT Support for BA. Pregnant with first baby who is a little girl, and live with our cat, dog and tarantula and my brother lives with us at the mo too though he's moving out when bubs comes.

I'm Sarah, 31 from Leicester. I work as a nurse on a busy emergency admissions unit. Hubby is 34 and we will of been married for 4 years this summer :)

I'm Toni, 22. Hubby is Michael 38. We have been together for 5 and a half years, married nearly three. I own a beauty salon and Hubby is a window cleaner :D

Well not so new really Ill be off to tri 3 soon but thought id join in anyway :) Im Victoria, 31 1st baby, whos a little girl & Sorry cant tell u my job online lol x

I'm Ruth, I'm 32. OH is 34. I'm an export manager in a sales office. OH is self employed. We've been together 8 years and live with our rabbit and 5 guinea pigs!

Hi girls, good idea.
I'm Jacki, 32 and have been with my partner Steve 32 also for just over 10 months. I live in Chester but originally from Liverpool. This is our 1st baby and I work as an Administrator in the NHS x x

hellooo!!!

I'm Shirin, I'm 27, hubby Mark is 38 we've been together 8 years, married for 18 months, this is our first baby (2 misc), and I'm a software trainer :)

born in Romiley, Stockport, grew up in Florida, live in London but home is Gloucestershire....very confusing!!

Hi im Kayleigh 24 i have 2 children already a boy and a girl. OH is 35 he freaked out a few weeks ago as we only got together 5 months ago, we split up but we are now sorting things out. I work in retail and im doing beauty therapy in college.

hey everyone, im Rhiannon im 22 (will be 23 befor baby arriver) this is our first baby :) im a shoe department manager in a fasion retail store (sounds better than it is) my OH is 24, hes a supivisor in a gaming/entertainment store we have been together nearly 4 years and have lived together for nearly 2, we have a loverly cat and my OH's dad also lives with us, he suffered a really bad heart attack and stroke last year and has been left with a brain injury, we consider him part of the furniture now!!! so thats us!!!

Last edited:
I am shauna i live in Cumbria and am 21. Been with OH 3 and a half years, 22 week pregnant with our first child which is a girl :)

Nice idea :) im Sinead 22 , i have an 11 month old daughter and a bump on the way . I'm from ireland and live with my lovely OH . we're currently house hunting as we need more room. Im a trained pre-school teacher and special needs assistant but am not working right now .

Hey Ladies,

I'm Sharona and I'm 29. I'll be the big 30 in Aug. before "Kermit" is due. I've been married for 7yrs. to Ray and we have two girls. I live in Al. now, but I'm originally from the Caribbean. I just finished my degree in Finance and Hubby is a Civil Engineer.

I'm Heidi, 21 will be 22 before baby comes. I just graduated from uni where I did a degree in early childhood studies. In the final year I decided it wasn't for me but continued to get the degree.. I am now back in uni doing a Masters in criminology and criminal justice!! Big difference i know!

I have fiance called rob who's 24 and in the army, engaged 2 years and together 6 years in April. He lives away in the week and will until about 5 months after baby comes when he will get posted somewhere new and I will move with him! (Don't fancy moving somewhere for just 5 months with a newborn, then having to up and leave!)

Xxxx

Hiya! I am Paula I have two little boys already (eight and two) I am not working at the minute. I am 26 and married to Lewis. We are expecting our first little girl and we are very excited lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back