Lets get to know us all better!

Good idea Cherelle.

Im Emma, im 25 years old and from Glasgow, have been with my OH David only since April, but moved in together after just 2 months cos we just knew it was meant to be. We both work for an insurance company and after I have the baby i will be unfortunately unemployed as our office is closing at the start of next year so hopefully David will find a job lol. x

Hello everyone, my name is Sarah and I am 33 (will be 34 in march), I have been married to my hubby who is an investment banker for 3.5 years and we have a 2 year old daughter called Isabella. We live in Essex and our 2nd baby is due at the beginning of June. Isabella's birthday is also in June so it's going to be an expensive month! Both with Isabella and this one we conceived straight away!

ETA I am a full time stay at home Mummy! But before I packed up work I used to be a PA in banking.

xxx

Last edited:
Hi all, I'm Amanda, I'm another oldie at 37, will be 38 when baby arrives ! This is my first baby, after a miscarriage at 5 weeks in May. I live in Sheffield and work as a clerical worker/receptionist for an NHS hospital. I am engaged to Nio, who is 25 years young today - never thought I'd date someone so young, let alone marry and have a baby with one - but when it's right it's right! He currently lives and works in London and travels up to be with me every weekend but is looking to move up to Sheffield before the baby is born. I got pregnant both times by accident which is a real blessing as at my age I always wondered if I'd have trouble conceiving.....am very much looking forward to being a mum, but am also worried as I haven't a clue!!

Hiii,

I'm 20 (21 in December-not that i'm wishing my life away hehe) and live in Blackburn, Lancashire. My username is me and my partner; we've been together a little over 4 years, and are set to become mummy/daddy/mrs/mr in 2011 so it will be an exciting year :)
Dave is 22 and is a salesman. I'm a student in my 2nd year of a Social Work degree. I also work part time in a Jewellers. Currently working 7 days a week as I'm on a placement for my degree, which is difficult when pregnant . We still live with my parents and will do for the foreseeable future as we can't afford a house just yet & are saving like mad.
Baby was a welcome surprise and I couldn't have found a better person to pro-create with :dance: haha..

xxx

Hello x

I'm Catherine, 31 and been living with my OH James for about 3 years. We both work at the University of Kent in Canterbury where I am the Environmental Manager and this will be our first baby.
We initially got pregnant by accident but unfortunatly had a missed mc in May at 12 weeks. This time round it was planned and we can't wait to have our scan next week.

xxx

Great thread!

I'm Jodie (28) and have been with my husband Jamie (a bit older at 36) for nearly four years. We got married at the end of May this year and decided to start ttc almost straightaway. Conceived on our honeymoon in August so now expecting our first baby in May.

I'm a criminal barrister based I'm Southampton and work all over Hampshire and Dorset in different courts and yes I wear a silly wig and gown. Jamie is a Deputy Headteacher at a Primary School and has the same mental age as his kids!

Cherelle - I have NO idea what's going to happen to my Foo Dog tattoo :( I'm just hoping that as he's more down my side than at the front he'll be ok! On the practicl side of things Body Shop Cocoa Butter prevented almost all stretch marks with my first, all those years ago lol, so I'm using that day and night already!

Will try and get a pic.. although is really hard getting a pic of your ribs :rofl: xx

*edit* Is also hard to take pics when you have no idea where your camera is... :wall2:

Last edited:
Great thread Cherelle!
I'm Sam- I'm 29 (30 in Jan) and have been with OH for nearly 11 years- been married just over a year.
We have a spoilt dog called Louis (he's snoozing on the sofa next to me right now!) don't think he'll like it when he's not the centre of attention anymore!
I work as an optometrist (optician) so am really struggling with the morning sickness at the moment as am face to face 1 to 1 with people all day long. Can't wait til the first trimester is over so I can tell everyone at work and hopefully am not feeling sick all day and all night anymore.
Enjoy your weekend everyone!
x

I'm Helen, I'll be 29 a week today. I'm single and have been for a while, my baby was planned and conceived using a sperm donor as I've been out as gay for ten years. Been very lucky as I fell pregnant in the first month.
I was working for a charity up until 3 weeks ago but I was quite unhappy there so I'm not working at the moment.
Was just looking through everyones posts, looks like I'm the only single one here lol!

I'm Ashlea, I'm 28 and live in Sunderland. Married to Carl, who is 34 - we got married in Mexico in July/August and conceived as soon as we got home, been together 4 years. Turns out we used to live next door to each other when we were little too but didn't know til a canny while after we got together! I work for Sunderland Council and he provides IT Support for BA. We live with my dog Dora and cat Mitzi and my brother lives with us too, though he says he's moving out when babba comes.

Hi Ladies,

Well this is my first post, I found this website a few days ago and have been addicted since! :)

I'm Stephanie, 26 years old (27 on 18th Nov!) I'm married to Alex, and we are expecting our first baby on 13th June 2011.

I work full time as a singing and drama teacher, and he works for the MoD. We are both very excited but also nervous - it's so nice to chat to people in the same position.

xxxxxxxx

brilliant thread,

i'm nadia im 23 (24 on april fools day). been with my gorgeous man just over 2 wonderful years. love him to bits, he is 32 and we have a lovely little house in sittingbourne.

just found out i am pregnant with our 1st and can't wait.

i have just started working as assistant manager of screwfix in gillingham.

think thats about all to know. lol.

xxxx

Im Heidi, im 21. My fiance is 23 and we have been together for 5 and a half years! Hes in the army and i have just started a masters in criminology and criminal justice. Nadia, we are practically at the same stage, i am 6 weeks and 2 days according to midwife, but a bit confused with due dates as she worked out i would be due 24th of June... she did say that this is likely to change though. Nice to have someone at the same stage! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back