for the newbies :-)

Hi everyone! I'm Nat, I'm 22 and work full time in a lively bar in the Brighton lanes. My OH is Vic, he's 31 and works as a maths and physics teacher ( so hoping for a brainy baby :p ) I had just finished a diploma in music performance and was applying for a vocal teaching degree when I found out about bubs so that's all on hold at the moment obviously! Excited though :)

Hi everyone, I'm Ruth, I'm 34, will be 35 when our first baby comes along in June. Me and my fiance have been together just over a year and he is 29, is a lorry driver for Ocado :eek:) xx

Im Kelly, i am 22 OH is 25, i live in peterborough, we already have a daughter who's 4 called Brooke :) OH works in warehouse and i am half qualified in hair and beauty lol.. will finish it off once baby is here and work from home xx

Hi im Lisa im 24 hubby is also 24 we have been together 8 yrs married 1 year in july, he works in lending at a bank and im a stay at home mum to our 2 beautifull princesses Leah 6 and Sophie nearly 4 and im 20 weks pregnant with baby number 3 another girl. x

Hi :wave:
I'm Jen, i'm 25 (sheesh I feel old!) and I work part time as a HR Advisor, I do a little bit of childminding & I also run a small business making Cupcakes :)
Hubby is 27 and this is our first baby x

Hey im Rachel, I'm 18 and work in a daycare centre for the elderly/dementia :) I live in Scotland with my OH who's 21 and we are expecting our first baby boy :) x

Hey

Im louise (lou) my oh is J and we have little boy who is 5 and his baby brother is on the way :) i work as a childminder :) xx

Last edited:
Hi

My name's Daniella and I'm 32 in a few weeks. I live with my fiance, Matthew, and are expecting our first child in August.

Hey

I'm Katy, I'm 21, my OH is Russ and he's 22 (23 around the same time baby's due!) We live in West Sussex and expecting our first baby, a little boy :) I'm currently unemployed as lost my job a couple of weeks ago!

good idea :)

Im Jodie, im 21 from Herts. I work full time as a receptionist for a medical trials company and dont earn half as much as I should lol.

My boyfriends name is Alex, he is also 21 & is at Leeds uni studying Marketting with Media.

Our baby girl was unplanned, but we are so excited to meet her. Im 20 weeks & 1 day preggie :)

I'm Claire, i'm 30 in 3 weeks (eek!). I live in Bean in Dartford with my lovely man Steve who's 27. I'm a Childminder, he's a plasterer/bob a job type bloke and we're are expecting a baby boy in June! :) x

Hi I'm Flo, just turned the big 30 a couple of weeks ago.. wooohoo. I work in IT which bores the crap out of me. fancy having a total career change one day soon. My other half is a welder and a couple of years younger than me ( wayhey!) , we have been together 5 years. This is our first child together but I have a daughter from being silly when I was a lot younger She is coming up for 12 soon. This little one wasn't planned as we were in the middle of applying for or Australian visas which is now on hold until after it's born! Apart from that I'm crapping my pants about the labour as it has been 12 years and I remember i only just managed with the pain then when i was a lot younger, so god knows how I'm going to cope this time round.. eek!

hi everyone, i dont come on here often, but thought i would join in! Im rachel, 22 from essex! live with my oh John-paul, who is 26. I am a student nurse, which i will have to put on hold for a while! Our baby is due 13th august! :) x

Kate 32 married to chris 34 kate winters is my facebook happy to make new friends

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back