For Samsgirl

Kezzamunster

Reaction score
Hey my lovely :wave:

Just thought I'd drop you a quick message

There's a thread in 'Feeding & Nutrition' called 'When to start expressing'

A lady posted this response:

Hi,

I expressed and gave Freddie a bottle when he was two and a half weeks old. The recommended time for bottle feeding I think is 3 weeks but unless we did that my wedding (when he was 2 weeks and 6 days old) would not have happened!!

He was fine with latching on after a bottle but then again each babys different.

Her name is bobkat, just thought she may be useful to have a chat with about babies & weddings as your lil one will only be a few weeks old

xxxxx

awwwww thanks chick......what a star you are xxx

I'm feeling really good thanks hun, over half way through the week & can't wait for the weekend. Am baking, have birthday celebrations & get to wear my new dress I bought today :yay:

How's you hun? Pregnancy going well?

xxx

i'm great...feel great except i am really tired. especially once i get home from work...i could just go straight to bed. it's like my body gets me through the day at work and then just gives up when i get home!!

don't have any other symptoms apart from sore and heavy boobies...so i'm very lucky really and i only notice them when i take my bra off!! it's like letting two boulders out of a carrier bag...lol

wondering if i will take after my mum and have no sickness at all or if it's just gonna jump out at me in a couple of weeks....

xx

Awwww good stuff, so glad your doing well & fab news about no sickness or anything

Tiredness seems to be the biggest thing for everyone I think, then again your body working extra hard for lil bean

I've got my fx that things stay this good for you :clover:

xxx

me too....thanks xx

i'm just hoping when i have my scan, there is a little bean in there and all is well

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back