Food you can't stand...

apart from meat and fish and seafood etc (cos im vegetarian) im very non-fussy, i like pretty much everything EXCEPT things like:

pickled onions
ketchup
branston pickle
b-b-q sauce

gag :puke: :puke:

I LOVE marmite, beetroot, courgettes, mangos, mushrooms, celery...yum yum yum

SPAMMING yes SPAM no :talkhand:

:dance: ...I hope you like spamming too... :dance:

i'm with u on the olives urchin- like balls of seawater :puke:

MAYO :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: urgh YUCK its just spot pus! euwwwwwwww grossssssssssss

meat- its literally chunks of body parts! :puke:

trixipaws said:
i'm with u on the olives urchin- like balls of seawater :puke:

MAYO :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: urgh YUCK its just spot pus! euwwwwwwww grossssssssssss

meat- its literally chunks of body parts! :puke:

think yuo have put me off mayo for life :puke: :puke:

:lol:

OOh I forgot about custard and rice pudding! :puke:
Jelly :puke:
I dont like them crispy pancakes either :puke:
Turkish delight :puke:

:puke: Any offel
:talkhand: Dont like meat on the bones other than spare ribs and I have to hide each bone out of sight once they have been eaten.
:puke: Meat with a hint of what it used to be such as a stray tiny feather on chicken or bristle on pork. I cant watch/look at animals whilst eating meat either :lol:
:talkhand: Most veg cooked unless it is roasted or still very crunchy, love em all raw :)
:puke: Coffee
:talkhand: Any seafood except a tiny amount of tuna and smoked salmon.
:puke: Cows milk
:talkhand: Egg and chips together, fine seperate but egg AND chips? I had never even heard of it till I met DH I thought he was joking when he suggested it for dinner one night.
:puke: cheap mince, burgers or sausages
:talkhand: Too ripe or bruised fruit
:puke: mincepies and marzipan
:think: Lots more but they will do for starters :lol:

I hate food and fruit together such as pineapple on pizza :puke: or cranberry sauce with a roast dinner, you wouldn't put jam on your turkey so just because it says sauce doesn't make it any different :lol: .

My list:
Liver :puke:
Sprouts :puke:
Cabbage :puke:
Spam :puke: :puke:
Coffee (don't even like tiramisu) :puke:
Beetroot :puke:
Gizzards (inner parts of animals such as kidney or heart) :puke: :puke: :puke:
Marzipan :puke:
Leek (unless it's through something) :puke:
Bitter veg (but I love courgettes)
Escargots (snails) :puke:
Milk (don't like the taste of it when cold, just warm through mashed potatoes)
Yoghurt :puke:

I'm certain there are other things, but can't think about what they are.

Oh yeh I dont like milk either! Unless its in a brew! haha
I dont like Liver or Kidneys or Heart!
Marzipan
Beetroot
Fruit cake!
Mince pies
Meat on the bone

Oh gosh! Im starting to wonder if there is anything I do like?!?! :shock:
What do I eat?! haha

Just though of another! Fondant Fancies..what the hell are they about? :puke:

ninjawomble said:
Just though of another! Fondant Fancies..what the hell are they about? :puke:

OMG i love them, there my treat for the week except the yellow ones, not keen on them. You can now get a huge birthday cake one. Roll on my birthday! :rotfl:

:puke: :puke: to liver kidney and any offel to.

Urchin said:
What food can't you bear? What turns your stomach at the thought of eating it?

For me... blue cheese OMG how can anyone eat its its just MOLD :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

Black olives too....I used to have to make a salad when I was a chef... blue cheese and black olives EW it used to make me wanna heave. :talkhand:

Ha, those are two of my all-time faves. I cannot wait to get stuck into some Stilton. I've missed it so much. And mmm, olives. How can anyone not love olives? :shakehead:

Meat and fish aside (being vegetarian) there is very little I won't touch in terms of food. It's really only beetroot and those big broad and butter beans that I dislike. And even with those I wouldn't refuse to eat them, y'know if someone had gone to the effort to make me summats with them in, I'd just grit my teeth and bear it like the saint I am :wink:

Ergo, I'm not a fussy onion.

Lou said:
'Raw' cheese :talkhand:

I like mozerella on pizza, I like cheese on toast (as long as I make it) and I don't mind, say, the cheese on lasagne, as long as its a little, but I could never eat a cheese sandwich or a chunk or cheese :puke:

And yeah, I'm with the rest of you on the seafood. I was once in a hotel in Spain and started to eat what I thought was an onion ring, no it was like a tentacle covered in batter :puke: Jed likes Calamari :talkhand: Err muscles :puke: snot in a shell :talkhand:

I also cannot eat or understand how anyone can eat the fat on meat, or pork scratchings :puke: With hairs on :shock: :puke: Even when I cook bacon I only cook the middles, all that white fat :puke: Perlease :talkhand: Err TRIPE :talkhand: :puke: I can't talk about it anymore :talkhand:

I hate meat fat too and I only buy bacon madallions...like the middle bit but thicker so theres no fat at all...err slimey crap in your mouth its descusting! I hate when I go somwhere and what looks like a nice steak is infact fat and you have to chew it for ages to be polite :puke: :puke: :puke: blehhh get me outa this thread now so many foods I have read about and the way people are describing them is making me ill lol

peas and sweetcorn :puke: cant eat anything that goes pop in your mouth love mushy peas though

seafood :puke:
broccoly :puke:
sprouts :puke:
lamb - cant stand the smell of it cooking
offal although i love liver with onions
quiche :puke:
any meat fat :puke:
pears cant stand the texture
any dried fruit

energy drinks like red bull :puke: :puke: :puke: they smell like vomit cant even bring myself to taste them

I can't stand marzipan :talkhand:

Or anything almond flavoured :puke:

And how can people eat things like chicken necks or pigs trotters? :shock:

Theres no need :talkhand:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member