Have you gone off any foods?

happy-chick

Reaction score
I've gone off EVERYTHING, well almost lmao

* I havent eaten meat for 2 months now, cant stand it in my mouth :puke:
* Chinese is horrid although I used to love it :?
* Same with Indian :x
* Garlic is gross, cant stand it at all even the smell makes me wanna puke!
* Anything remotely greasy makes me feel ill.
* Tuna I cant eat anymore - Its stinks so much :puke:
* Loads more!

Infact it would have probably been easier to tell you what I can eat lol... toast, bread, sandwiches, fruit, cheese, veg & potato.... thats about it!! haha

i get days where food makes me heave.. then other days when i feel fine about it.. pregnancys a weird experience on times..

i had cheese and mint sauce cravings then went off cheese for a month..gone off pasta..loads really..

I have gone off my fav takeaway.. Chicken tikka massala... i can't stand the smell.. or the smell of garlic.. i go mad when my DH has it... (specially in the mornings..... ) i hated chinese.. now i love it.....

well ice gona off all junk food, i dont enjoy choclate or crips as much as i did i'd rather have fruit or cereal. i keep having cravings for really cold stuff, drinks ice cold, ice creams, cereal...cos of the cold milk lol normally i hate cold stuff especially drinks with ice cos i have really senstive teeth, but my appetite has definately decreased in the last couple of weeks, i have to sort of smell stuff to see if i wana eat it lol

I've gone off certain veg they just make my stomach turn! I know that isn't a good thing but i'm trying to eat more fruit to compensate! :wink:

I've gone off loads of stuff...meat in particular. I can't stand the thought of meat. The worse thing is I have cravings for the foods I can't eat like pate and blue cheese! :wall:

The smell of garlic makes me heave but last night I wanted a curry although half way through I gave up cos I just knew I'd be up all night with indigestion! :doh:

Tuna, although I loved it at the beginning of this pregnancy - I hate all veggies including potatoes :puke:

I've completely gonr off red meat, anything spicey or strong flavoured. it's rubbish!

Can't abide coffee and also find overly spicy things unpleasant (although chilli appears to be ok). Other than that, I think most things are ok.

I completely went off Cheese. I ate it one day earlier on in the pregnancy and it made me want to heave... it's only the past couple of weeks I've risked trying it again and even now I can only have a bit. I used to have cheese on everything before.

Also now, I'm loving sparkling flavoured water but found it rank before, and through 2nd tri I was addicted to Toffee Ice Cream which is usually far too sweet for me.

Pregnancy eh :) LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back