Food you can't stand...

Eww mouldy cheese!! :puke:
Sweetcorn :puke:
Trifle :puke:
Sea food :puke:

jills10uk said:
mushrooms (shivery smiley with an ewwwwww) i hate them, the feel of them, the smell, the sight when they are cooked, i physically retch :puke: :puke: :puke: at them

I couldn't agree more :puke: :puke: :puke: Bloody vile things, hideous....ewwww!!!

Others:

Aubergines
Courgettes
Cooked spinach (like it raw)
Cooked peppers (like them raw)
Seafood - looks all slimy and rubbery to me :puke: :puke: :puke:
Avocado chunks (like guacamole!)

C xxx

Mine used to be yoghurt. The texture made me gag - all cold and slimy yuk! Same with cottage cheese ewwww

but lately I've been eating the muller corner chocolate balls ones! but with the balls mixed in it's crunchy and totally different from proper yoghurt. been craving these this week....typical!

I HATE.... mushrooms (love the smell of them cooking tho - it's a texture thing!)
Can't stand cold tomatos... have to be cooked or hot in some way. I am physically scared of custard/rice pudding etc.... makes me :puke:
I also hate precooked shop bought ham! It is all rubbery and shiney looking!

I love blue cheese - or stinky cheese as I call it... the stinkier the better!!!

Gherkins :puke: hubby loves em & i'm terrified of em :? :lol:
Seafood :puke: its just gross!
Beetroot :puke: reminds me of slugs :think: :lol:
Fatty meats or animal organs/inards :puke: :puke:

There are loads cos i'm fussy lol but those are the main few!! x

jills10uk said:
mushrooms (shivery smiley with an ewwwwww) i hate them, the feel of them, the smell, the sight when they are cooked, i physically retch :puke: :puke: :puke: at them

My brother has a mushroom phobia, he's really bad with them and cant eat his food if they're on his plate! x

Suzie and Faith said:

Me too, i dont get what people like about it :puke:
adding in radishes and tomatos (although i can suffer a tomato)

doritos :puke:

how can beetroot remind you of slugs?!!! :lol:

I used to hate fried mushrooms as they did remind me of slugs!

HollyHobby said:
how can beetroot remind you of slugs?!!! :lol:

I used to hate fried mushrooms as they did remind me of slugs!

I dunno :oops: The texture reminds me of slugs :lol: i've never even tried a beetroot for that reason!! x

'Raw' cheese :talkhand:

I like mozerella on pizza, I like cheese on toast (as long as I make it) and I don't mind, say, the cheese on lasagne, as long as its a little, but I could never eat a cheese sandwich or a chunk or cheese :puke:

And yeah, I'm with the rest of you on the seafood. I was once in a hotel in Spain and started to eat what I thought was an onion ring, no it was like a tentacle covered in batter :puke: Jed likes Calamari :talkhand: Err muscles :puke: snot in a shell :talkhand:

I also cannot eat or understand how anyone can eat the fat on meat, or pork scratchings :puke: With hairs on :shock: :puke: Even when I cook bacon I only cook the middles, all that white fat :puke: Perlease :talkhand: Err TRIPE :talkhand: :puke: I can't talk about it anymore :talkhand:

Peas, peas peas...I GAG at the sight of them. hate them.

I can't stand anything similar to peas...like sweetcorn, though if there is a little sweetcorn mixed in with something like a curry then I'll eat it. But peas... :talkhand: :talkhand: :talkhand:

purplebluered said:

I can't stand anything similar to peas...like sweetcorn, though if there is a little sweetcorn mixed in with something like a curry then I'll eat it. But peas... :talkhand: :talkhand: :talkhand:

Hey, give peas a chance! :D

Baked Beans :puke:

I used to spend a lot of time round my cousins (we were the same age, went to school together, stayed together in the holidays...)now her favorite food was bloody baked beans, so she ate them all the time. I hated it them, but one day my auntie shouted at me for being a fussy eater (she was scary as hell :shock: ) so i lied and said i liked them....ate some....and went and threw up afterwards :puke: It was like a bushtucker trial getting through that plate of beans. :lol:

Cant even smell them without feeling sick now.

butter
margarine
cream
salad cream
mayonnaise
vinegar
vinaigrette
butter cream
olives
anchovies
kippers
smoked salmon
smoked mackerel
herring roe
mangoes
rice pudding
mars bars
black pudding
tripe
fat on meat
bananas

I loooooooove seafood though. mussels, prawns, calamari, crab, lobster mmmmmmmmmmmmm yummy hehe

poached eggs and fat on meat :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: processed meat like that cheap plastic ham or chicken nuggets :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: and although i lovefish if itsserved with the head on like in a restaraunt :talkhand: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

Courgettes
Avocado
Mango
Sprouts
Yoghurts
Grapefruit
Any cheese with mould on it
Plastic cheese in the celophane packets (not the triange ones)

:puke: :puke: :puke:

Lou said:
purplebluered said:

Hey, give peas a chance! :D

ha ha!

cant eat shellfish or anything classed as a 'bottom feeder' that lives off poo

You seriously want a list? :rotfl:

* Lamb
* Mushrooms
* Bananas
* Eggs
* Coffee
* Spicy food

Lamb is the worst though. If someone on the table next to me in a restaurant is eating it I will be physically sick from the smell.

I have also been served roast turkey lunches and been sick because the idiotic chef made the gravy out of lamb stock only :talkhand: :wall:

ANY type of fish,
peppas raw or cooked
marmite
blue cheese
parsnips
any thing smoked

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads