Food you can't stand...

Lou said:
purplebluered said:
Peas, peas peas...I GAG at the sight of them. hate them.

I can't stand anything similar to peas...like sweetcorn, though if there is a little sweetcorn mixed in with something like a curry then I'll eat it. But peas... :talkhand: :talkhand: :talkhand:

Hey, give peas a chance! :D

:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

If I ever rule the world I'd ban all peas and burn the existing ones in one big pea bonfire :puke: :puke:

To the people that can't eat fish with the heads on. Try spending 3 months in the Philippines. I volunteered thee and had to eat the same food as the locals - fish (heads and all) and rice twice a day every day. The rare occasion I had chicken I dived into it, only to be told I was trying to eat a chicken head :shock: :shock: :shock: :puke: :puke: :puke: :talkhand:

purplebluered said:
Lou said:
purplebluered said:
Peas, peas peas...I GAG at the sight of them. hate them.

To the people that can't eat fish with the heads on. Try spending 3 months in the Philippines. I volunteered thee and had to eat the same food as the locals - fish (heads and all) and rice twice a day every day. The rare occasion I had chicken I dived into it, only to be told I was trying to eat a chicken head :shock: :shock: :shock: :puke: :puke: :puke: :talkhand:

:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: i think id have to starve or live on just rice.your braver than i am

shaunie_louise said:
Oh forgot to add:

Finders pancakes! EWWWWWWW

:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

xx

Moulten lava in a crispy breadcrumb :D

Its like a pasty sorta thing with either mince meat or ham and cheese fillings-expect its covered in breadcrumbs.

Would it be called something else somewhere else? You know like bap, cob, stottie, etc etc. It kinda sounds familiar to me but can't think what I'd call it :think: :think:

This is gonna bug me till I remember :lol:

findus_crispy_pancake.jpg

Anything that's cooked by my MIL! :rotfl:

Fry ups - sausages, beans, fried egg, etc., :puke: :puke: :puke: especially if it's been fried & not grilled :lol: floating around in loads of grease and oil.. gross!

Cheap mince - when you cook it and loads of fat oozes out of it and it has bits of gristle in it :puke: :puke:

Turkish Delight (chocolate)... my OH loves it but I think it's the vilest thing ever! :lol:

Me & Jed used to eat them when we were courting and lived in a bedsit and shopped at Aldi :lol:

Urchin said:
i love those :lol:

I hate
peppers :puke:
olives :puke:
beef/liver :puke:
pigs in blankets :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:
black pudding :puke:
mushrooms :puke:
cabbage :puke:
celery :puke:
sweet & sour sauce - i don't get it.. how can something be sweet and sour... it's sickly :puke:

spam :puke: :puke:

oh, and when you hit a major jelly vein in a pork pie... problem is i love the rest of the pie!!!

Spam
Corned Beef
Those cheese slice things :puke:
Celery, what is the point to that stuff. It smells rank looks ranks and taste rank.
Chocolate Spread.
Boiled Sweets of any kind and jelly sweets.

Probably loads more but i cant think :think:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back