• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Food you can't stand...

Urchin

Reaction score
What food can't you bear? What turns your stomach at the thought of eating it?

For me... blue cheese OMG how can anyone eat its its just MOLD :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

Black olives too....I used to have to make a salad when I was a chef... blue cheese and black olives EW it used to make me wanna heave. :talkhand:

There isn't really anything. I don't like overly spicy food, it isn't tasty in the slightest!

I don't like cauliflower either :puke:

The smell and sight of broccli makes me physically retch!

Those hotdogs in the water out of a tin!!

MY GOD JUST THE SMELL IS ENOUGH :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

I DONT do them!

Seafood! I hate the smell, and i certainly cannot eat it! It literally makes me sick!

Morrisons is the worst supermarket to have the fish counter right near the entrance, so i have to run past it and grab my fruit quick as it's in the same bit! I don't shop there very often.

seafood or anything that has a strong smell to it

Ah there is so many(I'm a fussy git!).

Top of the hate list though is bananas, eeeuuuuuuggggggg! :puke:

Like Urchin said, mouldy cheese and brie :puke: marmite :puke: twiglets :puke: anchovies :puke:

We bought some ice cream in Greece, I thought it was vanilla but it tasted like nit lotion or something :puke:

sea food, its wrong!! :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:
even the smell of it :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

theres a lot I dont like but thats the worst!

Sausages (unless they are made with real cuts of meat)
Potato skin :puke:
Anything too spicy
Processed muck like turkey drummers! Just manky!

mushrooms (shivery smiley with an ewwwwww) i hate them, the feel of them, the smell, the sight when they are cooked, i physically retch :puke: :puke: :puke: at them

jills10uk said:
mushrooms (shivery smiley with an ewwwwww) i hate them, the feel of them, the smell, the sight when they are cooked, i physically retch :puke: :puke: :puke: at them

How???? Why???? :talkhand: Mushrooms are one of my favourite foods!!

For me...Probably bananas :puke: and, (I've never tried it though) tapioca!! It looks like frogspawn! Double :puke:

spinach, onions, blue cheese and celery, no thank you :shakehead:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back