Food aversions anyone?

RaeRae90

Reaction score
I'm nearly 6 weeks pregnant, and I have completely gone off meat! Tried to have a Nandos earlier and heaved at it! Anyone else got the same?

I've gone off most food. Just picking at fruit through the day. Was feeling a bit better earlier so had a bacon sandwich, and I have been spewing since!

Nandos was my favourite and I love a McDonalds coke but even they taste different to me!
Going to be a long 8 months without meat! I'm hoping the food aversion vanishes!

Nandos is my favourite too, but I don't think I could set foot in the doors with all the smells. :-(

Mashed potato and jacket potato... not toally sure as to why as boiled and roasted are totally fine!

I haven't really gone off any foods Nandos is also my favourite lol! X

Nandos is obviously a winner! I'll just have to stick to Halloumi cheese!

And maybe its the texture of mashed and a jacket potato!

its not the texture.... i dunno if its the starch levels or maybe the butter

I'm nearly 6 weeks pregnant, and I have completely gone off meat! Tried to have a Nandos earlier and heaved at it! Anyone else got the same?

same! I might as well being vegetarian. i wa svege for 10 years until this last 2. and now the smell of chicken makes me heave. i also no longer can eat salad even though that's what ive had everyday for lunch since november! oh and 5-6 coffees a day.. no problem giving up caffeine because that ALSO makes me sick!

so strange isnt it. i just eat lots of little meals.. some casual grapes, cereal, bananas etc.. no real meals though it's crazy! xx

I love to drink tea, but I can't stand it at the moment. I also love cherries normally, but they turn my stomach at the moment x

I just don't feel hungry at the moment! Really thirsty but could be down to the weather!
Maybe I'll lose a few pounds with this lack of appetite!

I haven't gone off any foods (yet) I just want to eat everything in sight lol

I've gone off meat too! A BBQ just isn't doing it for me. Don't mind mince or bacon but a big piece of steak or chicken, nah! I'm ok with bits of chicken in like a curry sauce I realised which helps but yeah, really odd!

Last edited:
I'm usually a chocoholic but just don't fancy it at the mo. it's not making me feel sick I'm just not interested. I just want to eat carbs all the time! I'm trying to be healthy and eat good carbs, brown rice, sweet potato etc but think I'll end up like the back of a bus soon! X

I have gone off tea and coffee and am just weird with food.......I fancy somethings one day then don't the next x

Oh and yeah chocolate doesn't interest me ATM either x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back