Food aversions!!!!

ASD123456

Reaction score
Hiya Girls,

How are you all?

Well the food aversions have started for me the past couple of weeks. There are some thigns I can't even say or think about with having a violent urge to throw up.

My worst ones are, dare I type them, Pizza and chinese. My friend and I started to look at a chinese menu on Sunday night and I had to go and be sick. Supposedly I alos have a face I pull when people mention any of my list of no go foods, I've been told I look like Wallace from Wallace and Gromit, what a compliment!

What aversions are everyone else getting, if any?

A x

Hi

Lucky you that it's only kicking in now, mine kicked it over weekend and like you one of mine is curry and indian which is a bum as thats usually my fave food. I don't like the idea of salt and viniger crisps either and have gone off coffee. I loveeeeee pickled onions though, ummy....

I've started feeling really bad and morning sickness has really kicked in, I feel really sick in the morning and tend to chuck up in the morning and then early hours about 1am I get a really bad sickie feeling again but havent as yet been sick at that hour.

Here I am hoping it doesnt last.

for some reason Brocolli and Cabbage (especailly overdone and lifeless). Don't mind raw cabbage though.

Sandi

Hi :wave:

Yep, chinese for me too!! Just writting this is making me want to vomit!!
Theres actually a lot of things I cant eat at the moment- any meat, most veg, biscuits or cakey things. Luckily im craving fruit which is a first for me!!
Its really starting to get me down and I keep praying that my appetite returns for christmas!!

Chinese is a no go for me too. Lately I have developed an aversion to Chicken i don't know why but i can't bear to eat it. Last week end i had a Chicken Tikka Masala and ended up picking all the pieces of chicken out and just eating the sauce and rice. Normally I love Chicken!

Every time OH cooks one of those ready meal fish bakes (with potato on top) the smell of it makes me want to retch. I used to really like them before.

I feel sick if anyone suggests coffee, which is bizarre since I used to live on the stuff. Unfortunately I seem to have more food desires than aversions - I can't seem to eat enough cheese! (Obviously not the forbidden ones, which is torture!). And I am constantly starving (or feeling sick). Seems like there's no happy medium! :D

I went off most things in the early days and was living on sandwiches LOL

ooh, i've pretty much gone off everything except fruit and ready salted crisps! the worst has to be cheese, the thought of it makes me retch, but im ok with pizza which is weird!!!

hopefully it will get better soon!!!

x

Glad you posted this i i dont feel as odd! :D I feel really sick this time (never with my lil boy). I could throw up now thinking of cheese toasties-and burger and chips (esp mcdonalds). This is weird as i rarely eat mcdonalds and looks like i wont be for a while-lol!x

i went off most things too , id go for a week or so livin on the same thing ! then id go off that and couldnt touch it !

i also went off pizza tho , and wasnt till last week i had it again !

im off tea at mo , which this morning is a bummer cos ive run out of hot choccy and could really do with a hot drink !

When does all this going of food normally kick in? im about 6/7 weeks now..

I had a packet of skips last week and i thought that i had a dodgy packet because they just didn't taste right, almost off but i didn't really think much of it till last night when i got another packet and it tasted just the same... Yuck... I've also just eaten a malteser this morning and that tasted awfull too, is this to do with my pregnancy because they are normally my fav crisps and chocolates.. Please god dont let me go off chocolate and crisps.. haha

The pizza one kicked in early for me after eating it one day (this is making me feel terrible even thinking of that occasion). The others have come in slowly over the last few weeks. It's always after eating it in my case, I have it and then the next day the very though of it can set me off.

I have started having salt and vingar crisp for breakfast on the weekend, they are brilliant and haven't turned on me once, I'm also really craving beans on toast, I liked it before but I didn't want it every morning!

A x

I absolutely HATE the idea of lamb or duck, i used to love duck but now coudlnt eat it, never really liked lamb much though, hate the idea of pasta, but again wasnt too keen on it anyway, now the thought of it makes me feel sick, but spaghetti is ok which is wierd, curry and spicy stuff i dont like either and i used to really enjoy my currys.
AND i'm craving oranges and bacon sandwiches, a little bit odd maybe

Clare x

i used to take the dairylea dunkers to work with me... we have one sitting on our fridge at the moment and every time i look and it and think of that cheese spread :puke:

at the moment i never feel like eating anything. :?

DebbieM said:
I went off most things in the early days and was living on sandwiches LOL

I couldn't stomach anything but fishfingers, mashed potato and spaghetti in tomato sauce for about a month.

Nothing else had any appeal at all!!

the smell of the hot food counter in tescos makes me wanna :puke: :puke: :puke:

Mine are...

Prawns (infact most seafood and fish)
Cucumber
Frozen Peas

And at times just about everything really, but those three have been constant, especially Prawns. I'm an idiot though because I keep thinking about prawns for some reason, like I will be sat feeling sick, then prawns pop into my head. :wall:

I think I'm going off greasy food... I can make myself eat it but I can't make myself like it. Ugh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back