I'm going to run out of things I can eat at this rate!

I went off bananas for a while, then I read they were a good source of Vit B, and BAM, it was as if I developed a whole new taste for them :D

Fried chicken is my love! I never eat it normally! How bad is that! Last baby I had healthy cravings - carrot sticks and sardines on toast? Now it's oranges, potato salad and chicken! Naughty girl!

I can eat everything in sight! I'm currently having a love affair with bousin (sp?) cheese....oh I love it. I even put it on my mash xxx

I can eat everything in sight! I'm currently having a love affair with bousin (sp?) cheese....oh I love it. I even put it on my mash xxx

Is that the garlic cheese?

That on mash actually sounds yummy (not at 11am though :shock:)

xxxxxxxxxx

I got the cracked black pepper one Nat....it is yummy. Xx

I had a craving for ratatouille last night, I've not had ratatouille for years! I might have made one and eaten a 4 person serving in one setting :$

My mum made apple pie the other day and it tasted of fish...my OH didn't think it did. I had to eat it to be polite! :sick:

i want alsorts of food, and then as soon as i smell any of them i get put off completely, my midwife has to me to eat little and often because i dont want to eat big things either, im loving grapes and all fruit really, i think it is because i cant really smell it haha xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back