Lack of Symptoms...normal??

KarolinaMoon

Reaction score
Hello

I am 10 weeks pregnant, and have not had any morning sickness!!! From reading other's experiences, it would seem most people do get morning sickness! So, I'm a little worried. I've had extreme aversions to alot of foods, and even find I've lost my appetite entirely at times. I've only had very slight nausea a couple of times since I found out. Im finding it difficult to choose my food, as nothing appeals to me anymore!!! Has anyone else experienced this? I'm hoping things will improve soon...
Going for my first scan next week, and very anxious!!!!

Thanks

K xx

My best friend had no symptoms whatsoever, and gave birth to a very healthy boy in July. Enjoy the lack of sickness - I would trade you the way I've felt over the last 6 weeks!!!! xx

hey, thanks for the reassurance!! The only thing I've really had is aversion to foods, lack of appetite but little or no nausea! I find the loss of appetite tough, find myself standing in the shopping ailse looking confused about what to eat!!!! Nothing appeals at all!!! Hoping Baby is getting enough nutrients!!! Hope your sickness goes soon for you, it apparently goes way or at least improves after 12 weeks!! xx

Well I am 16 weeks and not been sick once, although have felt sick. Totally went off food and have to force stuff down apart from fruit could eat it all day. Everything will be fine we just lucky think positive :) xx

I have no sickness or feeling sick whatsoever babe! I had none when expecting my little girl either!!!!!!! Luck y us I say!! Xx

Im exactly the same!! All ive had is occasional queasyness (never in the morning tho) and i find im not hungry a lot of the time and when i am i dont know what i want to eat, i seem to know all the things i DONT want to eat but not what i DO want to eat lol. I had sickness with my 3 previous pregnancies so it did worry me but i know they say each one is different. Im glad to hear someone who has the same symptoms as me tho. And they ARE symptoms really when you think of it because im not normally like this its just that they arent the most common symptoms most people get. x

Every pregnancy is different :).

Im 6 weeks tomorrow and have no symptoms whatsoever either, the only one ive had is i felt sick for 2 seconds and then i was fine :D

Awww thanks everyone, its certainly reassuring to know other's experience this too!! This is my first, so really not sure what to expect!! But you are right, we are lucky to have little or no morning sickness :). The thing that worries me though, is that I am a vegetarian, and with losing my appetite like this, I don't think I'm getting enough protein!!!!!!! I'm the same with the fruit.....could eat it all day too!!! Least its healthy & full of vitamins!!! :) Got my scan on Monday morning, early at 8.30am!!!!!!!!!! Anxious, but keep telling myself what will be will be!!! I'm a worrier at the best of times lol. xxx

Im just over 7 weeks and no morning sickness i was starting to get worried but this really helped thanks guys!! xx sooo:nap: sleepyy

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back