Folic Acid/Pregnacare

Jayceesmumma

Reaction score
Has everyone used folic acid or have some used pregnacare? Im debating which to use.. Which one is best?

I took Folic Acid whilst trying to concieve and then pregnacare through my first tri :lol:

i used pregnacare...

i think pregnacare is best because it also gives you multivitamins

i used folic acid because it was cheaper.

if i didnt eat a balanced diet though i maybe would have have taken sanagen pronatal or pregnacare but i couldnt see the need otherwise

izzyx

I have being taking sanatogen pro natal from day 1, its a multi vitamin and folic acid in one and you take it right through from ttc to breastfeeding.

Thanks girls.. i havent heard of some of them, but i think ill take pregnacare for the extra stuff!

JaidyBaby said:
I have being taking sanatogen pro natal from day 1, its a multi vitamin and folic acid in one and you take it right through from ttc to breastfeeding.

i have also been taking this throughout as recommended by jaidybaby :wave:

Gosh yes, I remember recommending that to you Rusks back when you were TTC!! Seems ages ago now

I keep forgetting to take it! Ur supposed to take it with your main meal, but i have a few small meals a day... dinner ill have a bowl of pasta or something..just worried my tummy's not full enough for it! its bugging me now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back