wot is every1 taking????

mel_ed

Reaction score
is any1 taking pregancy supplements???

i'm taking pregnacare which has all the vitamins needed and folic acid 2.

Hi, Im takng sanatagen mother to be, plus iron pills the hospital gave me

i'm terrible at taking tablets i always 4got. sure a few missed 1's wont do much harm, bet theres ppl out there at arnt taking anything

I took pregnacare for the first few months, it was fine but made me throw up horrendously, i only noticed how much worse it was making my morning sickness when i forgot to take the pills and felt better, then when i took them again i literally vomited for 6hrs, after this happened a couple of times (i am BAD at taking pills) i stopped taking them all together, i just felt they werent right for me because if my body had needed all those extra vitamins, it wouldnt have spent half the day throwing them up!

I will start taking iron if i feel i need it, but i love orange juice and eat red meat quite often so am finding my poo is quite iron -y anyway

trust your body is my theory :)

I took pregnacare for the first few months, it was fine but made me throw up horrendously, i only noticed how much worse it was making my morning sickness when i forgot to take the pills and felt better, then when i took them again i literally vomited for 6hrs, after this happened a couple of times (i am BAD at taking pills) i stopped taking them all together, i just felt they werent right for me because if my body had needed all those extra vitamins, it wouldnt have spent half the day throwing them up!

I will start taking iron if i feel i need it, but i love orange juice and eat red meat quite often so am finding my poo is quite iron -y anyway

trust your body is my theory :)

thats strange that they made u through up. glad ur moring sickness gone now tho. i'm trying to eat plemty of fruit and veg and be healthy so spose teh baby is gettin everything it needs up i miss a few days of taking it

stopping the pills didnt stop the throw up, i get that anyway but it was an awful lot worse when i was on them (like 6hrs every day even after 12 weeks)

Women have been making babies for alot longer than pregnacare has been avaliable so i am not too worried about not taking it to be honest with you, i drink alot of juice and usually have meat and 3 veg for dinner so i get plenty of goodstuffs in me

its whatever is right for you and i know that pregnacare wasnt right for me, plus it is REALLY expensive so am not missing that strain on my pocket either ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back