Folic acid ?

angiemum2b

Reaction score
Hiya all,
I was just wondering what supplements everyone is taking, eg just folic acid/ pregnacare, pro natal ? :think:

I am taking folic acid and that's it but might invest in some santogen pro atal or pregnacare ? :think:

im just taking folic acid at the moment iv been advised to not take anything else just yet until iv been weaned off my medication then i will proberly take something like pregacare.

:hug: :hug:

I am on sanantogen pro-natal and am thinking about getting those mum omega oil capsules too

thanks for the reply's i think i'm going to start taking sanantogen pro natal. :D

by the way sanantogen pronatal is in poundland at the moment and it's in asda for £4.50! i know where i'm going tp get mine. :wink:

Should I be taking other things?!!! eek I'm only taking folic acid, what are these other supplements and what do they do :shock:

frangelle dont worry i don't think you have to take anything else part from folic acid but i saw pregnacare and sanatogen and wondered if anyone else was taking additional supplements apart from folic acid.

as long as your taking folic acid i think it's ok. :hug:

angiemum2b said:
thanks for the reply's i think i'm going to start taking sanantogen pro natal. :D

by the way sanantogen pronatal is in poundland at the moment and it's in asda for £4.50! i know where i'm going tp get mine. :wink:

I am shocked and outraged! :shock: I just bought 3 more boxes!! although i got a good deal :wink: Thanks for the info though :D

when i asked for frolic acid, gave em prescription and they said it was cheaper to buy it but then i should of got it free :think: didnt think about it at the time.they gave me boots ones.

Just on folic acid. My sister took the pregna care tablets and had really bad sickness. When she stopped taking them and took just normal folic acid tablets she felt fine. Could just have been her over-reacting though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back