Flipping Money. I HATE IT!!

Levi89

Reaction score
Sorry ladies but I really need to rant....!!!

So the story goes - my mum had a pretty bad life due to my dad - I seen it all... They are now seperated and she is with someone else and is happy. I know she can't afford loads of luxuries, but me and OH had two steady good paying jobs, we were living in a studio flat and pretty much wasted money on nothing - so I used the money to treat her to things like a season ticket for her favourite team for her birthday, paid for some of her holiday (making sure she knew I didn't want it back etc). I mean - she's looked after me all my life so if I can then why not eh?

But about 6 months ago I transfered my contract over to her, ie she uses it & I pay the bill.. reason being I wanted a new phone - which meant new contract. This has all been fine and dandy... even when the bill came in massively huge due to her using her phone on holiday - I never said anything.

BUT as it stands right now - I gave up work (due to reasons to do with my boss) and started college. So this month was pretty much hitting the brick wall. My wages pay the bills at the end of the month... my college money doesn't come in until next week - which means nothing has or can get paid until tomorrow (when OH gets paid). Resulting in phones being cut off etc etc... So my mum comes storming down to my house - raging that she cant text anyone back... I tried to explain that I'm waiting until next week and she'll have to bare with me for the moment. Then she continues to go mental. So after getting told that we cant afford petrol so I think that the flipping phone is out the window and least of my priorities right now then slammed the door in her face.

WHAT AN UNGREATFUL COW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wall2:

I'm so annoyed. I mean, I understand that we should have been prepared for this month coming etc etc but we weren't. We are both 22, just finding our feet with bills etc. We have the stress of trying to find another flat due to this being a studio & we are expecting.

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

How insensitive of your mum IMO! From what you've stated, you've been pretty darn good to her. I can't believe she gave you jip after you paying her phone bills for her.

Family eh. x

No wonder your annoyed! I'd tell jet to pay the bill herself if she's that desperate to txt!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back