Men.. Men.. MEN Grrr

He has now asked for a DNA test..

I replied saying sure, but you are paying for it, you are the one who has the doubt, not me lol

I'd def go to csa if I was you honey x sorry he's being such a knob x

He has now asked for a DNA test..

I replied saying sure, but you are paying for it, you are the one who has the doubt, not me lol

I wonder if he would actually apologize to you once he gets the results.

Also I wonder if he is with the person who has his son:shock:

Yeah he is with her.. never got thee dna test, he said he would contact me before i moved, never did, im now in the middle east so thats that lol

You know, He doesn't even deserve the satisfaction of knowing he has a beautiful little girl in the World, and she really is beautiful :)

If he wants to be the complete opposite of a brilliant father then let him have it. I wouldn't even bother with him now, unless he actually says to you, "Let's meet up" and makes the effort to do so. It's easy to text and say "I want a DNA test" but at the end of the day he's gotta make the effort and do that exactly. Leave him be for a few days, don't text him or get in any contact whatsoever, if he wants to sort something out then he should text YOU! Not the other way around.

You could do so much better than him, and so could your daughter.
Hope she's well now. Wish you all the best for moving abroad! xx

Sounds like a complete arsehole. You and your beautiful girl deserve soooo much better!

Enjoy your move abroad hun :) x

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back