child benfits-someone eles been claming wtf

Amanda W

Reaction score
Wtf someone has been claiming ''child benefit for Alisha'' heres me sat here wondering why the hell i haven't been paid so i ring them and its showing on the system they have sent a letter to the person claiming for my daughter and untill they respond i cant claim for her..i swear to god when i find the person who has been doing this i will truly screw you up!!! Not happy at all..there claiming my daughters money in a sense!:mad::mad:

omg thats awful ...will they back date your pay xx

Surely this is fraud and they should cancel the claim straight away?

There must be a mistake, you need to post off birth certificate to get anything, and only you has that!! I'd phone & go mental at them

xxxxxxxxx

I'd go to CAB and see what they say. You are entitled to claim your daughters money, there has either been a mistake on their system, or they haven't checked properly and have issued you money elsewhere, which is their problem and not yours.

Dont worry Alisha mummy wont steal money of you unlike your poor excuse of a farther you have,i cant believe her own dad would claim money that is not even his and then give me £5 of her own money to me..disgusting some people ey..i never thought you would do a thing like this you are going down hill lad...ugh so pissed of you with,so where was the other bit of money going on your nights out or the fags pprrfftt....

:shock:

I didn't think dad's could claim CB for their children unless you're married?

I don't know if that's right, just what I assumed.

Should be shocked, but honestly it's the sort of thing my own dad would've done!

im disgusted that he has done this i cant get my head around it i relle cant i dont even wanna know him atm tbh some people ey aarrgghh still pissed of big time the claim has now been stopped we have sorted it all now and he knows hes got on the wrong side of me big time hes like stole of his own flesh and blood not very good if u ask me

Oh dear. I hope you get this sorted asap!!
x

Blimey Amanda, I would go beserk if that happened to me, he owes you and Alisha big time, I'd ask him to pay it all back for her

he normally gives me a £5 a week for child matainece i know not alot and does not even go far with her and now hes asking me to sign a reciept that he made up all on his own and then he will give me the £20 and the £5 i said no because he can turn around and say look ive been paying her hes sh'''''' it because he knows ive reported him for fraud i told my parents that i would not sign it and they agree with me i did the right thing hes also said hes not ever gonna help me out when i need someone to watch the baby ( now i thought time to spend with his daughter he would jump at when clearly he does not care mind you hes not even paying for his own child) what should i do,do i take him thru c.s.a like he wants me to because ive been told of him i will only get £2.50 which if this is true its bang outta order

so he does the dirty on me and i have to go thru all this crap with him its not fair at all i asked him to watch her for a hour n he said no

he refuses to pay child m,he steals of his own child and now refuses to watch ( also spend time ) with her geesh scum or what??

yet with his ex who he has kids with will bend over backwards for her

and the new thing is i removed him of my fb and then he blocked me and when i asked why he made it out to be it was me who blocked him when i checked my block list his name was on it hmmmmm crap lier he is now he normally has her on saturday now if he does turn up for her i will hit the roof and if he wants to be like that to his own child ill stop him from seeing her because it seems to me he cba sorting the baby out

ffs

I think it's such a shame that he's behaving like this, he sounds like a big baby himself.

If I were you I would cut all contact with him, if he wants to see LO then tell him to go through a contact centre and that he needs to get a solicitor to sort it all out.

I would defo go through CSA for child maintenance.

And I wouldn't care about reporting him for stealing the child benefit, that is so low it's unreal.

im still shocked to be honest i will never get my head around why he did to steal is one thing but to steal a babys money that is just all time low and he is still denying after he told us the truth haha quite funny he cant remmber what lie he tells and yeah think i may ring csa on tuesday when he starts work hes screwed because he does not know that i know he is doing night shifts for sercuirty so as soon as i know hes working boom csa will know and im not doing to be a nasty cow iam just doing for the pure fact lo is his daughter as well thou seems to me the baby effect has worn off on him

Ring the csa and ask them for advice,if he's on jsa they should be able to give u an amount for him to pay you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back