Men.. Men.. MEN Grrr

Momma`Kat

Reaction score
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

Ok now thats out of the way.. :roll:

When alanna was born i sent a message and picture to her dad just to say she was "here". Didnt hear back, not suprising..

Sent him a message last night when alanna was admitted to hospital, just saying she was poorly, and what hospital i was at, just incase..

I thought it was the right thing to do, didnt want it to go the other way and him to get pissed cause he didnt know or whatever.. And I didnt put down any expectations with it..

This is the response I got..

"She isnt my daughter. I only have a son. Dont contact me again"

:wall2::wall2::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead:

W@*%£R !!!!! Sorry , don't know what else to say. That's pretty awful hun xxx

oh how horrible. just dont contact him again then kat, if he doesnt want to know then you cant make him, hopefully youll meet someone nice that will be interested! x

What a *******!!!!

I had similar happen with my youngest. He's 9 now and hasn't seen his biological pain in the arse since he was 2. To be honest, with hindsight I'm glad. He's a lovely lad, so funny and happy. I made sure he had and still has plenty of good male role models.

I would advise to keep the message or get it witnessed by your hv.....just in case he decides to try and blame you for not contacting him. Men do things like that, especially cowards. Been there, seen it, done it, got lots of t-shirts!

Your little girl has got you and she will be fine. Hope the hospital trip was ok.

Us girls are stronger than any man xx

"She isnt my daughter. I only have a son. Dont contact me again"

what a pathetic excuse of a man does he work? id like to see him say this to the CSA haha

your better off without him and so is your gorgeous girl x

Nah He isnt working, so aint worth hassling him for benifit lol
Did think about it thought, just cause i know he would say that, and then would be made to take a DNA test, and i could stick that in his face lol

What a tosspot!!! To be honest sounds like alanna is better off without him! Hope she's ok?? X

That's disgusting behaviour. I'm so sorry to hear you've had to put up with that. Keep that text or take a picture of it just in case you ever need proof if he starts lying and making out he's been wronged.
Some people can be so mean and hurtful. :hug:

he doesnt deserve her, his son is one lucky boy! lolx

Yeah I agree that you should keep a copy of it cos he may well start saying how you stopped him seeing her etc and that's just not worth it. X

we call my eldest 2 dad the chocolate firegaurd no use to anyone

Well what a lovely bloke! Def better off without him hun!
XxX

Well and truly a knobber.

Id go to the CSA if I was you. He may not be working now but when he does he'll have to live up to his responsibilities.

Some people are just a waste of space fair play.

Well and truly a knobber.

Id go to the CSA if I was you. He may not be working now but when he does he'll have to live up to his responsibilities.

Some people are just a waste of space fair play.

Chances of him working.. Low
And im moving abroad anyway so no point really as much as id love to ruin his day with it lol

Ahh thats fair enough :)

Shes gorgeous btw. Hope she feels better soon.

id csa him he will lose benifit and even if u moving it will still disrupt him no more than he desrerves and dont forget goverment are making people work now if thet unemployed long term so he might get a job

I would of sent a text back when he sent that saying ' Ha ha ha yes she is' let him ponder on that one, prat!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back