Fizzy Juice

adele88

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone drinks as much of it as me between last night and today i think ive drank 2 big bottles which i think is terrible. I have drank fizzy juice from the beginning of my pregnancy just cant bring myself to drink anything else. Anyone else the same? What does everyone else drink?

Last edited:
Diet coke, I stick to the caffience free version! I'm addicted :dohh:

flavoured water is my recent liking...
Hot blackcurrant juice I seem to have substituted for tea...
:)

god i feel bad im terrible no wonder i complain of heartburn so much the amount of fizzy juice i drink. Is there any juice that aint fizzy that is actually nice as i just cant bring myself 2 drink water hate the stuff lol

I rarely have plain water, I need dilute or something in it...

yeah thats the only way i can drink water too , only thing i drink thats not fizzy is oasis and capri suns lol

Ive been drinking loads of carbonated water witrh squash, its so nice! Its so cheap too, Tesco have it for £1.32 for 8 litres (4, 2 litres bottles)

I can't stop drinking fizzy juices either. I also
just want cake and sweets all the time!

i drink water and coffe and now and again i drink a can of coke.

Adele you have to watch your teeth drinking all that! :D

I cant get enough of cherryade at the moment!

Asda do sparkling water in lemon n lime, cranberry, peach etc which are quite yummy and I dont feel so bad drinking them :)

ooo yeh was thinking the same isobel. sorry can tell i'm a dental nurse lol

Im the same, anything fizzy!!! I don't know what it is, I just cant get enough xx

Yep i seem like i'm addicted to coke!!! But i am on the pepsi max at the mo!!!

ooo yeh was thinking the same isobel. sorry can tell i'm a dental nurse lol

lols i wish id thought about my teeth more when i had sherbet lemon cravings hehe i limit myself to 2 bottles a week of fizzy now one n half teeth down i learnt my lesson!

funny how after this thread i went to sainsbury and bought a big bottle of fanta :love: (half gone allready)

i drink water and coffe and now and again i drink a can of coke.

Adele you have to watch your teeth drinking all that! :D

haha isobel luckily i brush my teeth all the time

haha well am being good today i got a big bottle of oasis for tonight trying to cut the fizzy juice out. although i would say am a little late lol

drink it through a strraw adele taht way it wont touch ur teeth as much. but do be careful ive seen so many patients were their teeth have halfed in size due to acid erosion.

my god really i would hate to have broken teeth i love my teeth lol my oh told me a story before about someone put their tooth in a bottle of coke overnight and checked it in the morning and it was gone :O i couldnt believe it thought he was kidding me on

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back