Fizzy things

Rubys mummy

Reaction score
Right, got a new craving, fizzy stuff. Been going mad for fizzy orange fanta for weeks, now I am onto fizzy sweets...the fizzier the better.

There is a sweet shop in the market by work, pic and mix so I have just got an enormous bag of fizzy bottles, dummies and sticks. Oh and my second can od fizzy orange fanta.

Anyone else fizzy mad??? :cheer:

I keep craving champagne :shock: I try to substitute with other fizzy stuff and the occassional spritzer but I can't wait unti I can indulge in a few glasses or 5!

zoe c said:
Right, got a new craving, fizzy stuff. Been going mad for fizzy orange fanta for weeks, now I am onto fizzy sweets...the fizzier the better.

There is a sweet shop in the market by work, pic and mix so I have just got an enormous bag of fizzy bottles, dummies and sticks. Oh and my second can od fizzy orange fanta.

Anyone else fizzy mad??? :cheer:

Fizzy fanta oh yes!!!!!!,had a bucket cup at subways on wed and another bucket cup at the cinema yestarday :dance: xx

Strawberry laces! So fizzy they make me squirm!

Intresting, I too am craving a icy champers too Skatty, have insisted OH gets a bottle ready for me for after the birth....I see you are having a girl??

Do you think its a girl thing? (I am secretly hoping for a girl but have had cheese cravings before which everyone said is a boy!!)

mmmmmmm fanta, i seem to be living on this stuff, drinking about 2 x the big bottles a day!!!

cant be healthy ;)

my baby will come out like an umpa lumpa from the colourings haha

and sweets, mmmmmm you gonna share, im loving those sweet and sour mix with sugar coating yummy :D

and skittles of course

who ever made sweets my god

*worships them*

zoe c said:
Intresting, I too am craving a icy champers too Skatty, have insisted OH gets a bottle ready for me for after the birth....I see you are having a girl??

Do you think its a girl thing? (I am secretly hoping for a girl but have had cheese cravings before which everyone said is a boy!!)

Cheese was one of the only things I fancied in the first tri but now I am back to being sweets mad! Before I had my scan everything pointed to me having a boy, the heart beat, cravings for spicy food, the beginning of my bump and I am having a girl so don't worry about the cheese thing you could still have a girl yet! I'll send you lots of pink dust and girly vibes! When do you have your scan, will you be finding out?

I just read your craving for orange stuff, I'm the same and that is a girly craving and so is all the sweets :wink:

sarahg said:
Strawberry laces! So fizzy they make me squirm!

Mmmmm right with you on that one!
Im eating them at the moment lol....
OH bought me loads of packs because thats all I seem to be eating :oops: :oops:

all ive been living on is cookie crisp and pure orange juice YUM YUM!

skatty said:
zoe c said:
Before I had my scan everything pointed to When do you have your scan, will you be finding out?

Got my scan 4 weeks on wednesday, not going to find out the sex, we both want a surprise!

Thanks for the pink dust, anyone else got any? Will swap you for some fizzy bottles? :cheer:

Munching through a bag of fizzy sweets now, and off to Asda soon as you gals have got me wanting strawberry laces!! The poor baby will be going bananas inside with all the fizzing!! :rotfl: Oh poo, and I have run out of Fanta..OH just nicked some and I have ripped his head off :twisted:

I could drink lots of fanta but get indigestion after second glass!
but sweets mmmmm my son hates me eating all his so i now buy loads, and cheesecake mmm!
i hope this means its a girl, realy want a girl, please! oh well ill find out in a few weeks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back