Fizzy Juice

With carbonated water and sugar free squash you get the fizzy and the fruity together without the worry of damaging your teeth :)

yeh thats true. we did it at school 2. fizzy pop can be so lethal. excessive fruit eating is bad aswell

Im totally addicted. I have sugar free lemonade with the vitamin enriched Tropicana. So don't feel that bad necking lots of it all day. Just plays havoc with the indigestion!

well im doing really good only had a little sip of fizzy juice out the bottle alll day ive been drinking capri suns and oasis woop go me

Your bubba is going to be coming out bouncing off the walls!:bedjump:lol!

drink it through a strraw adele taht way it wont touch ur teeth as much. but do be careful ive seen so many patients were their teeth have halfed in size due to acid erosion.

i never thought about drinking through a straw! good idea :)

Yanno whats really nice.. Avoids the fizzy but still sweet.. Vimto Diluting Juice! Oh My God, I love it lol

I normally HATE fizzy juice, and just drink water all the time, but at the moment.. Fanta.. Mmmmm

I still hold some of my hatred for it though, i have to stir it till its ALMOST flat. And then drink it lol.

I hate coke.. I hate the fact that it doesnt have a flavour.. Its just.. Coke.. And freakin BUBBLES eugh.

Hot blackcurrant sounds lush.. Does it keep its sweetness when its hot though?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back