Drinking Lots Of Milk

mummytoBee

Reaction score
I know milk is good for you but im just asking, as I used to drink a lot of cola and since I become pregnant i stopped fizzy drinks altogether, apart from sometimes when you REALLY need to quench a thirst. anyway i moved onto orange juice and apple juice etc, i HATE water.. so then i moved onto squash, and im getting so fed up of these boring drinks, so lately I have been drinking milk, thats all i can drink atm, just wondering if there is any danger in drinking too much milk? x

I wouldn;t have thought so, and it will be great for bubba's growing bones!!!!

i wouldn't think so, because you need extra calcium to help your baby grow, but then i'm no expert ^_^ Unless of course there's a history of dairy product allergys in your family?

I don't think so. I'm drinking TONS of milk. Can't get enough of it.
The lady who ran our ante-natal class said skimmed milk is best because there's more calcium in it. Not sure whether that's true but I love skimmed anyway.

Ooh yeah, full fat milk tastes like drinking double cream to me now. :puke:

I envy you i worry my baby isn't getting enough clacium.

I'm allergic to dairy, but I go through phases when I HAVE to have soya milk. We get the fortified stuff, so it has plenty of calcium and vits in as well as protein, hoorah! My SiL did the same thing (although she drinks moo milk lol), and it was when the babies bones were forming. So I reckon it's ok to drink plenty of milk :D

when i was pg with my son i drunk loads and loads of milk

cloud9 said:
I envy you i worry my baby isn't getting enough clacium.

Cloud - I've been taking calcium supplements too with my prenatal supplement. Might be worth a try?

I was craving weetabix until recently, I think it was the milk because normally I dont drink milk! My baby boys bones are growing!

Hi

Its fine, i drink tons too i love milk, your feeding for two so it should be okay
Katrina

DRINK DRINK DRINK
I made the mistake of not drinking enough of it and my tooth broke.
There is an old saying 'have a baby lose a tooth' So I'd say the more milk you can drink the better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back