first weigh in after 1st week on SW.. HAD WEIGH IN

rhian85

Reaction score
how have i done ? have i lost any god i hope so...going at 6pm 2nite..will update then
how much did u all lose in ur first week ???

so nervous/excited

Rhian

i lost 4lbs in my first week im chuffed all the other new members lost 1lb-2lbs so im happy :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Well done hun, thats so good. :clap: :clap:

.........Only 3lb and you'll get your first half a stone sticker. I love those stickers!!

I didn't answer your thread earlier as didn't want you to worry. I never lost anything on my first week :x but lost 4lbs on my second :D

Misslarue said:
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Well done hun, thats so good. :clap: :clap:

.........Only 3lb and you'll get your first half a stone sticker. I love those stickers!!

I didn't answer your thread earlier as didn't want you to worry. I never lost anything on my first week :x but lost 4lbs on my second :D

thanks hun i saw the stickers being given out tonight and im so desperate for my half a sone sticker...i think it gives u that little boost to carry on . i m really enjoying it. but one thing im confused on is where do u stick these stickers ?

Its so good when you get the stickers! Me and Rach love those stickers :rotfl: :rotfl: It def gives you a boast hun.
You put them on the front off your book, so be sure to leave loads of room because you will have lots to come :hug: :hug:
If you put it right you should be able to fit 3 rows from top to bottom.
You get one for slimmer of the week, slimmer of the month, every half a stone and your club 10.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back