first try at baby knitting!!

louise280981

Reaction score
well i feel about 90 sitting with my knitting neddles :lol: but how chuffed am i with my first item a pale green hat which should be great for my winter baby
SSL22062.jpg
SSL22063.jpg

really proud of myself :dance:just dont know what to make next

im also making a bright red pram blanket but thats taking longer as its made up of lots of different hearts

SSL22064.jpg
SSL22066.jpg

ooh they look pretty!!

Can I ask, did you get your patterns online?

thanks!!
i got the blanket pattern offline and the hat was from a book both really easy to follow especially for a 1st timers

I'm just finishing my 1st blanket for AJ! My practice knitting!!
Just plain knit but am looking for some hat patterns for the winter!

wow done you knitting a blanket ,you should be able to find a few online.

well done you!!!!! i am hope less lol I get my mam 2 do all mine for my little girl and she keeped saying try yourself so off i went with plan knit and you have never seen so many holes in your life lol i have keeped it to show the baby i did try, my mam said it wants to go in the bin ha ha.

bless you at least you tried tho, how sweet to keep it too show the little one!! do you watch eastenders?? stacys attempt was full of holes lol

bless you at least you tried tho, how sweet to keep it too show the little one!! do you watch eastenders?? stacys attempt was full of holes lol
yea I seen her last night mind was just like that it took me ages aswell and my fingers are killing no way is it going to go in the bin but i had to wait till my mam came as i didnt know how to cast off lol
Its on in its baby box as a little keepsake.
I think it must be a pregnancy thing you have a little try at knitting my mam is ony 46 but has been doing them since she was pregnant with my sister 26 years ago but she is brill now i get loads of things done off her on thing is my mam is frilly and ribbon and bows and i just want everything plan to she dosnt have much fun doing things for me lol

Where did you all learn to knit, i wana give it a go but not too sure where to start x x

I'm going to get the old knitting needles out I think! My nan is a pro at knitting so going to borrow her, an my mum used to knit a lot too. I used to be good when I was at brownies lol so might start it up! X

aaawww, they are fab hun :) I can knit scarves till the cows come home but any other kind of stitch and i get confused :-( as for following a pattern, I'm hopeless lol ;-) might give it another go though :) xx

Id love to ask my nan or mother-in-law but i think they will both wonder why i want to learn been as though we havnt told them we are ttc #2.

I think im going to have a look at you tube, thanks Louise.

Ill let u all know how i get on x x

Go you! They look great!

If anyone is interested in knitting any tiny bits for Angel babies please let me know! xxx

Ive just been to the shops so I thought I would look for some knitting needles and some wool, i found lots of wool but no needles. So ive just been on the internet and bought a beginners knit a bear kit (maybe im running before I walk but im going to give it a go). Just got to wait to received it now xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back