Remembering my first baby purchase

A little newborn oufit which I gave to Neil (from the baby) as a Father's day present. I was about 16 weeks and still worried about buying things (I didn't buy anything else until a couple of weeks ago when we found out we were having a girl - so I bought a dress, tights and frilly knickers! :oops: )

For my 7 yr old, I bought a white jacket from Mothercare when I was about 5 months, I didnt know what I was having so it had to be white.It was so small and didnt fit him very well, he was 9lb 10oz so wore it for about a week :lol: .

With this one my Mum has already sent me 2 babygros through the post-she said she couldnt resist!

not long after my bfp my friend and i went to mothercare, i bought a newborn baby grow pack in birght colours and the same in 0-3
my friend bought lyla a blanket and white babygrows.

We were in Portugal when I got my BFP, and as a souvenier we got a white bib which says 'Albufiera' (A Portugese city we visited - think that's how it's spelled) which has never been used, it's hanging off the cupboard door hehe.

We got our BFP the day before a trip to Hong Kong. We went to Hong Kong Disney whilst we were there and saw these cute Manga style Piglet and Pooh, so we bought them for our little one.

We didn't buy anything else until after the 20 week scan, I think we bought the mobile for her cot first.

9a5e78aa.jpg

The first thing i bought was at around 16 weeks and was a little cream fluffy dressing gown with a teddy bear on with tiny matching slippers, 8 pound from peacocks and its soooo sweet! i cant wait to wrap her up in it after bath time for cuddles :D:D

we bought a long sleeved top that says "50% mummy 50% daddy 100% adorable" at around 6 weeks after an early scan :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back