First Time mums...When did you start showing?

Sharcaz

Reaction score
When did you all start to get a bump?? I'm so excited for mine and just wondering what it'll feel like! We have a family wedding and I'll be 21 weeks - hoping I'll have a little bump to show off ;)

Did your bump appear overnight like everyone says :) xxx

It depends on how good your stomach muscles are before hand and everyone's different of course. I didn't have a flat stomach beforehand but this is my bump at 15 weeks and 20 weeks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    212 KB · Views: 72
It also depends how tall you are. Taller people hide their bumps more than shorter people theirs more room for baby to stretch out. I'm 5 ft 6.5 and didn't start showing until well after 20 weeks and it looked just like bloat x

Last edited:
Scn - lovely bump there!! Growing quickly :D xx

Thanks Keely! Didn't know about that at all :) I'm 5'5 so hoping I'll show before 20 ;) xx

I'm only 5'2" so not got much room lol

I'm 5'3 and had a full term sized bump at 31 weeks, apparently due to being short and not having much space!

Looking back I guess I *really* started showing at about 25 weeks

But I felt very different long before that, I could see a difference by about 17 weeks.

jENiLtu.jpg

4CnCAxj.jpg

I started showing with my first at 9 weeks! But the 1ns one I didn't start till I was about 16 weeks, however I'm
Much bigger at 37 weeks this time than I was last time

Kittykitchn your bump is so neat!! :D

wow jojo that's really early! Wish it was the same for everyone so I could expect hehe - but i guess it's all part of the excitement!

Thanks for all your replies ladies xxx

You should have something to show, this was me at 21w

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 14
I started to show at about 15 weeks. Now a day off 21 weeks and have to wear maternity trousers and tops shall we say!
Feel like I am huge now, so what is going to happen later on?!
My bump settles down a bit when I lie on my back, but standing it's unavoidable!

I was about 10-11 weeks when I got my wee bump by 16 weeks I had a proper bump

Unfortunately I still have a bit of the first bump so I'm not sure what the second one will look like

I'm 5'3 and had a full term sized bump at 31 weeks, apparently due to being short and not having much space!

But I felt very different long before that, I could see a difference by about 17 weeks.

jENiLtu.jpg

4CnCAxj.jpg

Wow Kittykitchn you look amazing!!! Hope I look like that at 25 weeks. Xxx

jENiLtu.jpg

4CnCAxj.jpg

Wow Kittykitchn you look amazing!!! Hope I look like that at 25 weeks. Xxx

Urgh, you should see me now. Xx

I thought I started showing at about 11 weeks but when I look at photos now there was nothing there! I think it was just because I was feeling so bloated and uncomfortable at that stage.
Looking back at my timeline, the first noticeable bump was at 14 weeks. Between weeks 21 and 23 I think I doubled in size and haven't slowed down since!!

I had a bloat and then seemed to pop at about 14weeks, it's lovely when it's obvious you're preg lol x

My stomach has just expanded the last few days, 15 weeks, first baby, everyone's asking am I having twins! I feel huge. Im 4kg lighter from start of pregnancy as well. Makes no sense.

My stomach has just expanded the last few days, 15 weeks, first baby, everyone's asking am I having twins! I feel huge. Im 4kg lighter from start of pregnancy as well. Makes no sense.

Awww yay!! Bet you're pleased to start showing?? The weight thing is strange but I think everyone's just so different, don't sorry unless your midwife worries :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back