First Time mums...When did you start showing?

My bad! Double post!

Last edited:
I started showing around 25 weeks, but I'm 5'5 and slim build. (This was around 9 March '16)

Attachments

• bumpie_week_25_flag.jpg
    bumpie_week_25_flag.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Aww that's a really cute bump alrm198 :) :) xx

My stomach has just expanded the last few days, 15 weeks, first baby, everyone's asking am I having twins! I feel huge. Im 4kg lighter from start of pregnancy as well. Makes no sense.

Awww yay!! Bet you're pleased to start showing?? The weight thing is strange but I think everyone's just so different, don't sorry unless your midwife worries :) xx

Oh my gosh im so happy and slightly worried, how big am i going to be by the end!! My bmi was raised at the start so i doubt theyd mind theyd be happy i shed some weight although completely unintentional.

I started to really show about 23 weeks and by 25weeks there was no denying the baby bump there. It seems to be huge. I'm 5'2 and a little on the chubby side. Xx

My stomach has just expanded the last few days, 15 weeks, first baby, everyone's asking am I having twins! I feel huge. Im 4kg lighter from start of pregnancy as well. Makes no sense.

Don't worry, that happened to me but then it was just a growth spurt and it slowed down a bit x

I started showning at about 25 weeks with my 1st and 15 weeks with my second.

cbce40e22206fe652e7efaa080e3b24f.jpg

With my DD this was my 21 week bump from the front. I am slim and 5ft 2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back