first shoes

Rubys mummy

Reaction score
Went to Clarkes yesterday and had Rubys feet measured (2g-tiny!) and got her first pair of shoes, little cruising shoes for crawling/cruising around the furniture :lol:

I was worried she would hate them, she loves barefeet and pulls off her socks all the time but she hasnt been bothered by them, and is dead steady on her feet, I swear she will be walking soon, she wants to walk holding my hands all the time with them on :cheer:

Heres a few piccies from my phone....

DSC00401.jpg

DSC00404.jpg

She looks so much like you in that second one :shock:

Cute little girl in cute little shoes (size 2 awww!)

Minxy said:
She looks so much like you in that second one :shock:

:hug: :cheer: EVERYONE says she looks like daddy, but I think she is looking more like me too :shhh: :wink:

aaaarw look at her diddy little feet!! so cute! :D

Jams in size 6!!! :shock: :lol:

mummykay said:
aaaarw look at her diddy little feet!! so cute! :D

Jams in size 6!!! :shock: :lol:

He must look like a little golf club! :lol:

Stanley's a 4.5 and he's a tank!

Jam has huge hands and feet but he doesnt look out of proportion at all - must be cos he is quite tall? :think: Odd child lol :lol:

sorry for threadjackin Zoe :oops:

my god Braydon at 10 months had size 5 f lol

how cute does she look, she getting ready to love shoes and spend lots of her mummy and daddys moneys on gettine more lol

awwww, those shoes are so cute and tiny!!!
she is gorgeous

ah they are gorgeous, the girls ones are better than the boys in clarks i think! :wink:

Awwwwwwwwwwww zoe look at your little princess all grown up in her big girl shoes :hug: :hug: :hug:

Tias had hers 6 weeks and she is a 41/2G

Arent they fab!!!!! :hug:

We have exactly the same ones as ruby, we couldnt decide on the pink or brown :hug: xx

aWWW BLESS HER; SHE LOOKS SO CUTE. gABS HAS THOSE SHOES TOO :D Whoops sorry caps lock was on

Hi

aww she looks so sweet love them!! she does look alot like you
Kiara was a size 3 the first time we ever put her in shoes at 10 months when she started to walk and now she is only a size 5 wierd how all kids grow so different :)

they are really sweet. If they came in my size I would wear them. If you had ever met me you would know thats true,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back