Excited ***pics added***

Lauz_1601

Reaction score
im going to Clarkes@mothercare in a bit to get Ella's feet measured to get her first shoes, some cruisers especially for babies who are crawling and cruising around!

They take polaroids of your baby in their first shoes to give to you, ill post pics later!

how cute that they do that! im looking forward to seeing the pics :D

Brilliant :D

I'm going to go to my Clarks in Mothercare tomorrow and see if they take pics too :lol:

Fantastic, looking forward to seeing the pics. xxxx

Dior got no pics taken :(

i got her her first pair at 10months let us no what size she is. Dior was a 4G

i had Braydons done the other day he is 4.5 F/G lol

i decided to wait till his first pair of walking shoes till i got the pic

I was gonna ask about this on here today :D

I've thought about getting Reece measured and buying him some Clarks shoes but I've been told by friends that I'd be looking at around £30 for them :shock: which is really expensive for something that will last 5 mins.

So am I better off getting him measured at a proper shoe shop like Clarks then going to Mothercare and buying some cheapy ones in his size for under £10?

He is walking properly now and I want to start taking him outside so just wondered if cheaper shoes are comfy enough and good enough for toddlers?

hearts81 said:
I was gonna ask about this on here today :D

I've thought about getting Reece measured and buying him some Clarks shoes but I've been told by friends that I'd be looking at around £30 for them :shock: which is really expensive for something that will last 5 mins.

So am I better off getting him measured at a proper shoe shop like Clarks then going to Mothercare and buying some cheapy ones in his size for under £10?

He is walking properly now and I want to start taking him outside so just wondered if cheaper shoes are comfy enough and good enough for toddlers?

For the first pair of cruisers I got I paid about £16. You could always get them measured and go to mothercare but if your baby has a wide fitting that could be a problem and like clothes, the sizes could be different.
I found that Jess stayed in the one size for a good while and I just dont think you can beat a pair of well fitted shoes.

Hi

My mom sent Kiara her first gift since she was born and it was a pair of shoes usually for over a year old they are soo cute but dont fit cuz her feet are very wide do you think imgonna have trouble with this for alot of shoes?
Oh and what does g mean in the shoe size?
Katrina

she has short wide feet lol, she is only a 2 and a half but is a G. Ella's godmothers mate works there and she took me and bought her her first shoes and got a discount , they were £18 reduced to £12 with discount.

She took a polaroid and put it in a coarboard frame saying baby's first shoes with her name and date and shoe size on the back, how sweet, a nice little keepsake.

I took my camera too will post some pics tommorow Im too tired now

aw thats great. I hope they do that when seren gets her first shoes next month

ok as promised here's some piccies

Getting them fitted:

8Months001.jpg

and having a test run:

8Months007.jpg

8Months010.jpg

8Months002.jpg

and having a rest!

8Months011.jpg

Awww cool pics. Love the shoes :D

Lol she didn't look impressed in the first one :lol: She's soooo cute!!

no, she kept looking ather as if to say, what on earth are you doing to me!

arrr bless her.... lovely little shoes. xxx

Can I just add (being a bit boring here), I used to fit childrens shoes, please don't be tempted to buy cheap walking shoes for them (unless you can check they fit properly with your thumb and rolling the material). If you don't get them fitted properly it can damage their feet as they grow and their toes.
So spend a bit more if you're buying them shoes to make sure they have nice feet in the future!

Her shoes are dead cute Lauz, she is growing up so fast!
Damien's just started cruising so think it's time we got him some funky boots, boys shoes aren't half as cute as girls though :?

Bless her, what great piccies and a lovely idea. Aimee doesnt like having anything on her feet and keeps pulling them off, hope she doesnt do that when she has shoes fitted.
x

Awww she is soo cute! :lol: Shoes are nice too!:wink:

Aw they look great Lauz! How much were they? If you don't mind me asking!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back